Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs up New Ep 2 12 Inch Wave 3 Listed!

Entertainment Earth has listed Episode 2 - 12 inch Wave 3 for preorder. It contains Padme, Anakin and Geonosian warrior. released date is stated to be January 2003. I have heard nothing about these new figures before. Does anyone have any info on this alleged next wave? This is the first I have heard anything for next year!
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

E2 12" Wave III Announced at Entertainment Earth!!

According to Entertainment Earth, Wave III of the 12" Attack of the Clones figures will be out in January. And it will contain the following 3 figures.

Anakin Skwalker
    Padme Amidala
    Geonosian Warrior

The Geonosian Warrior should make a lot of people happy, since many people have been asking for it. Padme is most likely the white arena jumpsuit version that was rumored. As for the Anakin, no idea. It will likely be him robed, would be cool if they added a removable and interchangable normal and robotic forearms.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS84940A
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=HS84940AA

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Cool can't wait to get them!! Jar Jar, do you think maybe that Hasbro will release these before January and have them out for the Chrismas rush. And Thanks for the information!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Well, lately everything has been shipping and showing up early then was originally thought, so it's likely. Though the 12" really isn't somthing that a lot of kids are asking for, it's more Collector focused. So getting them out for a Christmas release isn't a high priority.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Thanks Jar Jar!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

The Geonosian warrior should make a lot of people happy.
    I bet [FONT=arial]GEONOSIAN[/FONT] is the happiest person on the planet.

As for me, these figures can't be released fast enough. It's great news to hear that we will be geting 3 more figures, but I think Anakin is being released again too soon.

Well, maybe the Anakin will be in his Outland Peasent disguise. That would be different then the same Anakin w/ Robe. Though If they use the same body that they are using on Dooku, I don't think all that many people will complain.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I didn't mean for my comment to seem like a complaint. Believe me, I'm happy that we are getting more figures so soon, but IMO other characters are long overdue to make their appearence in the 12" line like Palpatine, and Nute Gunray. Anakin peasent would be cool no doubt, but so would a Kaminoan or some of the seperatist leaders. Just a little to soon for another Anakin, MO of course.

wouldn't it be great if they just re-released the first anakin? hey...wait...stop hitting me!!!

seriously...
    i'll keep my fingers crossed that this anakin will have a new sculpt, ala dooku quality, on a new joe body, and that padme will sport a jane body and have a well sculpted head.

and that Padme will sport a jane body and have a well sculpted head.
    I hope that her um....(clear throat) ....eye's are well sculpted too.