Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Select Pics?

Red face Select Pics?

First off, just let me say "wow." These new forums are Wonderful SirSteve, even if I do lose my ranking as a Jedi Master!

Ok, now that that's done, where are the select pics? I think last week's really was the last with its "selfin" tag. Does this mean we get something new or are being punished for picking on Rick McCallum?
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

Re: Select Pics?

Originally posted by jawaboy
    Does this mean we get something new or are being punished for picking on Rick McCallum?
    We are being punished for picking on good old Rick!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Angry Hmmmmmm....

And you're concerned about the lack of images after what you said about them in the old forums jawaboy? I blame you and you alone for their demise...if they have been put to the gas chamber that is..... But you really oughtn't have said what you did. Now the wrath of Porky will fall upon you like ugly women in an end of season clothing sale...........

Thumbs down

Perhaps we have seen the end of the select images.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well... I think that with the movie coming out in less than a year, there is very little Uncle George can show us without giving too much away. Seriously... the movie is deep into post-production so all we could really get are "finished" select photos. We'll have a trailer soon enough and we'll get to see some actual bits of scenes. I think we can wait. I think it will be WORTH the wait!

Just my opinion.

Are you refering to me my Emperor

the master jedi
    the last select image was called selfin.jpg or something similar. Fin can mean several things like FIfty seveN or french for end or fin ans in the first 3 letters for finished.

My guess is that this is indeed the end of the Select Image series as we know it. As I pointed out in my most recent Ep 1 Snapshot post:
    Amazing how the Episode II Select Image series is gone 9 months before that film's release, but we're still getting 2 or 3 of these Ep I Snapshots a week 2 years after the film left most theaters.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does it really matter?

I think we will get "designs of Ep2" for next few weeks in My opinion!

Sure they will be missed but we all have to move on!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Actually, I only complained about the Sue Adler photos. I'd rather have none than another one of hers.
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"