Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    watchin chappelles show the lost episodes.

Question how many people in yyour town collect SW stuff?

it's just me and macewindu87 in my town. well, my dad, too.....but i know for a fact that i know the most about star wars in my entire town..(it's about a mile long and half a mile wide..) every one else thinks it's stupid. not me!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I don't know, I've never gone door to door to just ask people if they collect Star Wars stuff. They might think it's a really screwed up Iehovah's (sp? I dunno) witness considering if I did something like that, I'd have to have a Star Wars costume on.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The astral plane (frequent flyer miles accepted)
    I try my best to avoid people in my town at all costs.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

I know I'm not the only one since I have yet to find the Target accessory sets.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I'm afraid I don't know all the people in my town, but as soon as I do I'll be sure to give you an answer
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

i don't want you guys to go door to door and ask, just on your knowledge of people at the moment.
    h

As far as i know, i'm the only one in Dallas, GA, that is except for the people who go store to store and scalp figures at the flea market
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

well, in our area, there has to be people who collect/scalp because if there wasn't why can't i find a darth maul ST???
    h

Interesting question to ponder. I know of no other people in my specific city (though I know of others in neighboring cities), but all the cities are so close together around here, I can't be positive. In fact, I don't even buy any SW stuff in my city. There are these funky (actually good) building codes that prevent large stores from being built within the city. As a result, most of the major stores, and even the supermarkets are in neighboring cities. There are small stores, just nothing like a normal sized Target. Thankfully, all the cities are fairly small (in area), and getting to stores is not a problem...unless you count traffic as a problem, because an offshoot of having so many cities tightly packed together is high population and high traffic. Yuck!

...but enough about my city...
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

As far as I know, I'm the only one.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!