Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

which would u rescue?

Your home is on fire, there is only time to save one figure (hypothetically) which do u grab on the way out the door.

Can be for any reason.

Mine is original han solo, sure they made better figs but that one would mean the most to me if it got destroyed.
    Comments?

Stupid question, because screw the figures. I would worry more about making sure that my pets and family were out of the house before I worried about toys. Star Wars figures can be replaced, a family member or a charished pet can't.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

No charished things cant be replaced

As silly as this may sound- Bespin Luke & vader. Why- Because it's in my Diorama that took me 4 1/2 fustrating months to build that I would not want to build again.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Well, there are many other things that I would grab first (I even planned for this sort of thing and I have a big metal box with all of my writings in it and things I have collected from my travels around the world). However, if we are speaking about SW stuff, I would probably grab my ROTJ Japanese movie posters.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Poodoo no, I'd go down with my figures! Mostly because I'm no where near an exit.

If you've got insurance, yes, they can all be replaced if you lost them, just gotta make sure your insurance would also cover those.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Stupid question, because screw the figures. I would worry more about making sure that my pets and family were out of the house before I worried about toys. Star Wars figures can be replaced, a family member or a charished pet can't.
    I think saving pets, or family is obvious, but that wasn't his question.

I'd grab my vintage yoda with brown snake MOC.

i'd grab my POTF2 sandtrooper, being that he is our most valuable....but if i could choose any other, it would be SAGA yoda.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

probably TA anakin(if I had it), but the most important thing would have to be my family, just like JJB said family can't be replaced.
    mace

of course you would save your dog, right, macewindu87? that mean little dog that likes to scratch the living hell out of me every time i go to your house??????? if she were my dog i would save her too. oh, yeah, TA ani comes in second behind yoda. just can't replace a 2 foot green ninja goblin every day...
    h
    EDIT IN: just kidding, there, macewindu87.....
    Last edited by hango fett; 08-21-2002 at 06:34 PM.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!