Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thoughts on ultimate pack-ins.

What if say an Anakin child figure came with a stand, commtech chip, Freeze Frame, Bonus figure, and Micro Machine. Would you more likely buy it. And lets say that Dexter just came with a stand and a regular figure might come with a Micro Machine like the Jorg and a stand. What pack ins should come with what figures and what pack ins would you actually care for. To tell you the truth I think it would be cool to get a stand with each figure and occasionaly a Micro Machine and if it is a small guy like a podracer and additonal bonus figure. What do you guys think.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Yes for Stands
    No for Micro-Machines
    Yes for Bonus FigureS

Could include things like what came with; Vader(bespen)-Luke(bespen)-Teemo-Padme-....that would be cool!

Wouldn't mind stands, or bonus figures like Pit Droids or something. I definitely wouldn't want micro-machines packed with figures, I want those to be in their own line for their own uniqueness instead of having to buy the figure just to get the micro. Plus it's kinda of a waste since they can't interact with a micro-machine.

I'd also rather see misc pack-in stuff like crates, consoles, etc.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The Micromachines are a nice addition for Alliance Pilots (edit: or a TIE Fighter to fill up space with a re-released Imperial Officer), as they usually just come with a helmet (and a blaster, if you're lucky). Holograms are a nice bubble-filler for Senators and Jedi, who traditionally come with little extra. Stands/bases are good if you really need them to support the figure (like the upcoming Watto and Aayla - and would have been nice for Jango Pilot)

Hasbro just has to be generous, and in some cases creative (like the new Padme's communication tower, or Lott's borrowed Sidious hologram)
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I like to see figure stands... that would be great. Perhaps like the transparent circular ones from the fan club... Those hold the figure in place very well, with two foot pegs.

Yes...Get rid of the gimmicks and use the saved money for stands and stuff, I'd like that. That was one nice thing about CTCs, they doubled as stands. I miss them...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Stands. Stands. And Stands.

And maybe a stand or 2.
    Powdered Toast Man!

I wouldn't mind a few extra pack-ins.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

What about miny interior to vehicles or many playsets kind of like the cantina Wal-Mart sets but better?
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Re: Thoughts on ultimate pack-ins.

Originally posted by plo koon 200
    What if say an Anakin child figure came with a stand, commtech chip, Freeze Frame, Bonus figure, and Micro Machine. Would you more likely buy it. And lets say that Dexter just came with a stand and a regular figure might come with a Micro Machine like the Jorg and a stand. What pack ins should come with what figures and what pack ins would you actually care for. To tell you the truth I think it would be cool to get a stand with each figure and occasionaly a Micro Machine and if it is a small guy like a podracer and additonal bonus figure. What do you guys think.
    I like the idea of returning to CTs and/or including a stand with each figure, but this idea of the deluxe bonus packin deal with the micro machine sounds very close to the EP1 trophy line which failed miserably.

I would gladly welcome solely the inclusion of a stand in each bubble as an improvement to the line.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas