Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks, Derek, I'm getting more and more gutsy by the minute. And hey, say I accidentally dissolve some of the outfit with bleach, "battle damage", right?

And here's that picture I promised (notice I'm having a little trouble with Dagobah Luke's head and yes, it is cold in here). The quality's not the greatest, but hopefully Dagobah Luke's more appropriately-colored outfit will contrast the difference between the colors.

edit - I forgot to mention that Luke seems to have two left boots. Now all that's left for him to do is burst into flames because of faulty chemical mixtures in the plastic. So much for Kenner quality control.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lukes.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	3472  
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

frank,

yea, when the 2 lukes are set side by side, the original does look really dark.

i see you've put your bespin luke on a new body. you can also fit the dagobah luke on the same joe body. just get an exacto knife and cut out the inside of the head, and it can be glued on a better body.

Why does everybody leave the collar on their 12" Bespin Luke down? Just because it came like that in the box doesn't mean it's accurate, but everybody I know who has this figure does that! It's a factory mistake, the collar is supposed to be up. Putting it up makes it a lot more like the movie costume while leaving it down makes it look like a cheesy '70s leisure suit.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Just so you guys know... many of the 12" Star Wars figures' heads can be swapped onto better bodies. The Hasbro GI Joe basic soldier is more poseable, and the head post is identical to the one used for figures such as the Bespin Luke. And there is no need to use an x-acto blade to cut anything. Just dip the head into boiling water and pop it off. Then buy a basic GI Joe (around 10 bucks or cheaper at retail) and pop off the head of that figure. Luke's head will fit perfectly on the new body. The main trick is getting the boots to fit, since Joe's feet are generally bigger, but I can usually make the boot fit with enough effort. I'm currently in the process of upgrading most of my 12" Star Wars figures with new bodies using this technique. The "Action Man" style bodies they come with stink for the most part in terms of articulation, so a "GI Joe" upgrade is necessary if you really want to put your figures in dramatic poses.