Eight Legged Freaks - DVD News and Specs!!

Figured I would let you guys know, because alot of people liked this 50'ish Sci-Fi Comedy film. It's coming to DVD on October 29th. Sadly it's from Warner Bros. so it's a crappy snapper case. Here's the DVD Specs from HomeTheaterForum.com. Nice to see that they kept the original poster art for the DVD case, even if it is a snapper.

DVD Special Features:
    Audio Commentary w/ David Arquette and Director/Co-Writer Ellory Elkayem
    Hidden Spider Trivia
    Alternate Ending & Additional Scenes
    "Larger Than Life" - The director's original short film that inspired the movie
    Theatrical Trailer
    DVD-ROM Spider-killing challenge
    Available in both widescreen and fullscreen versions

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eight legged freaks dvd.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	110.5 KB 
ID:	3453  
    Last edited by Beast; 08-22-2002 at 03:30 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i never saw it, but i'll probably rent it. and what is the deal with the dumb snap cases? they are very stupid, IMO! get the ohter kind, WB!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I'll just watch Starship Troopers.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by hango fett
    i never saw it, but i'll probably rent it. and what is the deal with the dumb snap cases? they are very stupid, IMO! get the ohter kind, WB! h
    Well, the deal with the snapper cases is that Warner Bros. invented them, so they are still using them instead of moving to plastic cases. I wish they would get some brains and invent a new style of plastic case, and start using that instead. I hate those flimsy cardboard snapper cases.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    I hate those flimsy cardboard snapper cases.
    Sing it out sister! I just bought 2010 on DVD and it has that type of case. I can't even get it to close half the time!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna

Sing it out sister! I just bought 2010 on DVD and it has that type of case. I can't even get it to close half the time!
    um, is JJB a girl? I always thought he was male. Newbie knowledge I guess