Thread: Question

Question

ok some questions i have

1 all the figures for December Darth Tyrannus and obi mace and all that are OFFICALY still ocmeing out right ???

2 and there all 3/4" right???

3 the figures for Jan are they allso 3/4" ?

4 this super articulation explin to me what this is and could you please show me another figure that has this super articulation

5 this new Deluxe Obi-wan with force Powers do you think this will be like Yoda with force powers or the force Fliping Obi-wan ?

6 flying Jango will he be like a force fliping figure ?????

7 do you think anakin will have a robe ?

thanks everyone.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

1. None of it's official, it all comes from retailer catalogs. Things could change between now and December, including the cancellation of some items. Remeber that alot of figures have appeared in retailer catalogs, and been cancelled or delayed.

2-3. The January list seems to be a all 3 3/4" figures. As for the December list the Darth Tyranus and Mace Windu are still up in the air. They could be the Unleashed line, they could be basic figures. We have to wait and see on those.

4. Super articulation would be somthing similar to like the Saga Chewbacca, Saga Luke: Bespin, and POTF2 Commtec Stormtrooper, figures that have an abundance of articulation. How many joints they will end up, is anyones guess though.

5-6. Obi-Wan will probably like the Yoda w/ Force powers. For all we know it could be a return of the Power FX light up lightsabers. We'll have to wait to see what Hasbro has in mind for him. Same with the Jango, he could have a launcher base or somthing. But until we see the actual product, who knows.

7. The Anakin has to have a robe, since it's from the wedding scene. I'm actually glad that they took so long getting around to doing the robe, since it's not like the other Jedi's robes. If they needed the extra time to get it right, that is cool with me. I still think he should have been in a "Scene Selection" with Wedding Gown Padme instead.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

thanks Jar Jar i hope there all apart of the 3/4" line cuase i Demand a better dooku then the Basic one we have now.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    I still think he should have been in a "Scene Selection" with Wedding Gown Padme instead.
    Now that you mention it, I like that idea a whole lot better. I don't think it will sell that well, like the first ones, but its still a good idea.
    Powdered Toast Man!

I think the marketing angle of this Anakin is 'what happens after AOTC?'. With the Scene Selection, Hasbro would get complaints if the figures were limited to embracing/kissing, and complaints if the figures didn't accurately sculpted for the specific scene.

So we get an articulated, robed Anakin with a high playability factor. It's a good move (unless they forget the lightsaber )
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Hey i was wondering the 12" new Anakin i see he has the Maican Arm is that the figure that was mention on the list or is that a completely different figure that there puting out ?