Cool Detention Block Playsets

Here's what I did to several Detention Block playsets that I got from Bradlee's closing sale for a buck each.

Detention Cells
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Smile

Since not everybody goes and looks at the Customizing/Dioramas forums, I do the same posts for the topic in the forums which it is related to. You may want to take a look at them if you're interested in finding out how they were done and how I've responded to the questions about them.

Detention Cells topic in Customizing/Dioramas
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Very interesting Some nice work
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Nice Dioramas Ac pin!!

How about making Jabba's Palace and Cantina dioramas...u can wait for Ephant Mon, Amanaman and Boshek to make these ones...so the aliens in the scene are almost complete.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    Nice Dioramas Ac pin!!

How about making Jabba's Palace and Cantina dioramas...u can wait for Ephant Mon, Amanaman and Boshek to make these ones...so the aliens in the scene are almost complete.
    Thanks all for the compliments and keep them coming! It makes the effort that I put into them much more worthwhile when I see that viewers like you enjoy them. I actually receive much harsh critiques from my three sons. Then again, I don't post anything that they don't quite approve of, especially when I miss on some details that I somehow overlooked.

As for the two dioramas mentioned, I probably won't be doing them in the near future. I have set my goals in doing dioramas that haven't been done before rather than doing those two which are the most popular ones.

Take a look at the second part of this series.

Darth Vader's Visit
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor