Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

FAO Imperial Shuttle

They now have an order form on FAO's website. Here is a somewhat picture of the product that they have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	815300c[1].jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	3473  
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

That's awesome, I can't wait.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Intresting, if it looks that good when it comes out they definatly did some retooling on the ship. Not sure what that odd box underneath it us though. It doesn't look like the handle that used to be on the old one. Maybe the altered it because they took out the electronics. I wish they would show us some alternate angles of it though. But hopefully we will start seeing some more images of the ship very soon.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That looks awesome can't wai to get it!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

WOW, I'll take 2....oh wait....it's HOW MUCH?

But, seriously, this thing looks awesome.
    May the force be with you.

It kinda looks like a plastic bar to hold the ship up in flight position, with a little button to detach it when you set the ship in landing position.

It's a nice reissue of a nice ship, but it's not in my budget. So I'll have to settle for one of you guys posting pictures of your own. Don't look too happy with it.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

If they stick with the price 100+, well then it looks like poodoo. So far Galoob's been the only ones to put on the frickin wing cannons on correctly.

Anyways, it's a simple paint job as predicted and most likely just a simple retool job, but it definitely ain't worth it if FAO's gonna be over pricing it like they did the Faamba.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

looks good, but how much $$$ is it going to be and is it an exclusive?
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Originally posted by hango fett
    looks good, but how much $$$ is it going to be and is it an exclusive?
    h
    Well originally it was rumorly confirmed to be $125, but according to recent Q&As the price has not been decided. Knowing FAO though since they have yet another truly unique piece that collectors want badly, I doubt they're gonna be anywhere near generous with the pricing.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

It's an exclusive and they go for $120 a pop which is a little steep, but the old one in fair condition or in the box is going to cost you alot more than that. Even when the Kenner version came out in the mid 80's I think they were going for $100.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!