Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Whens Scary Moive 3 comming out?

Some one on the boards said that a scary moive 3 will be comming out called Epsoide 1 Lord of the Brooms. Any info will be sweet.thanx
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Next year 2003 TBA.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Really?
    SM3 there are no plans what so ever...

No dude check it out Scary Movie 3
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

No.........NOOOOOO.............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

END THIS NIGHTMARE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I HATE the Scary movie films. The first was funny, the first time you watch it but now that and the 2nd are just annoying!! I really don't think they should do another. They are spoofing it on LOTR, Harry potter, and Star Wars and if it weren't for that I wouldn't go and see it.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

And how does spoofing SW, LOTR, and Harry Potter make it "Scary" movie
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

It's scary when you see how crap the film is, THAT's the scary part of it .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    And how does spoofing SW, LOTR, and Harry Potter make it "Scary" movie
    Harry Potter was bad enough, mixing it with Episode 1 "Padme", "Panaka", "Nute Gunray", etc. and a wonderful film like LOTR is gonna be very scary.

Just look at what they did with the Poltregeist clown!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I always wanted to see Scary Movie, not frantically, but all my friends had always talked about it, so I decided to watch it last week, (the appartment I was staying in had it, if it wasn't there I wouldn't have seen it), and I thought it was crap! It just wasn't in the least bit funny, it was just badly written slap-stick, there was no intellegence in the humour, like in The Simpsons, South Park and Austin Powers. The only bit I found a little bit funny was that stupid Police Officer (Can't remember his name), and even that wasn't that funny, I have no plans to see number 2, and god forbid them making number 3, they make Gladoator look like a well writen comedy!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008