Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leia Mystery

Leia Mystery

What is the story on this Leia figure?
    Why does she have a lightsaber?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princessleiaorganabespin.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	3496  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hu! What lightsaber???
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Is being a Ghost made you blind Jonna. The blue one in her hand click on the pic link.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Looks like some unproduced gun to me. Look at the way the that handle is shaped.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation

That's not a lightsaber, it looks like a vintage Princess Leia blaster. It's the angle that makes it look like a lightsaber, but you can see the ridges and bumps from the blaster if you look close enough.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 08-23-2002 at 01:48 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Gosh dang your right, but at that angle(with all that polish that is on it) it looks like a lightsaber. But if it was a lightsaber it wouldn't look like that, it looks like a lightsaber of figs now and that is why it confused me. With the way it is being held it creates a fake depth perception image and looks like it is a lightsaber being pointed at you.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Oh sure! Believe the meatloaf, but not me. I see how this works. I got your number buddy and it's 24 and 5/8s.

Ya know. That picture looks awwwwfully familiar. Almost a carbon-copy of this one:
    http://www.stormierelationship.com/i...ganabespin.jpg

If posting pictures, aren't you supposed to like credit the site?

From here on, I'll try to make sure any guns don't look like lightsabers.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

Lightbulb

Yes, that's a loose and complete vintage Bespin Leia. All Leia's came with her gun from the SW scene where she shoots the stormtroopers on the blockade runner (actually, it was only the original Leia, Bespin Leia, and Hoth Leia, not all of them).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Originally posted by stormie
    Ya know. That picture looks awwwwfully familiar. Almost a carbon-copy of this one:
    http://www.stormierelationship.com/i...ganabespin.jpg

If posting pictures, aren't you supposed to like credit the site?

From here on, I'll try to make sure any guns don't look like lightsabers.
    I was going to contact you directly stormie but your PM is disabled and sorry about that not crediting your site. I didn't think about it.
    MWHAHAHAHA!