Page 107 of 334 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3340
    Well now that the day has finally arrived, carded collectors are SCREWED unless they buy 2 of each... hahahaha, anyways in my boredom I added all my points and I have 105,255 Considering that will probly buy a sticker, that just shows you my $$ goes nowhere else... O well, I have to get my hands on the Vader at least, although a "catelouge style" would have been much appreciated. Now that i look back on it its a good thing they did wait til now, otherwise people would have to actually stop bidding at some point I can see it all now, 100,000 Jedi Master Points on E-Bay only $100 buy it now!!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I found Barris Afee at Wal-Mart on Exposition tonight. But the lightsaber was broken at the base so I left it there. What a downer too, thats the newest figure I've seen in a long time. I hope the Clone Wars things start showing up soon!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

ALMOST FORGOT-- My dad picked up a few figs i already had from Wal-Mart on Albalene, now before you get all excited the packages are SCREWD the )-(ell up!! But the figs are okay HAVE on hand Wat Tambor, Colman Trebor, Leia Re-Pack, and Han Re-Pack, Im going to offer them here first!! Im asking 3 dollars, truly thats all their worth in this condition, LMK!! I also have a Arena Obi, Destroyer Droid from a case i got a while ago, they are in good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat
    TRU on Mississippi Had a fresh Case of the Clone Wars Vehicles, 2 of the Jedi Starfighter's and 2 AAT's.
    Hot damn! I need an AAT!!! Like the Gunship, it's a 3 3/4" vehicle I MUST own. Good to know they are shipping. The Hailfire Droid looks sweet too. I haven't seen any new SW stuff for months. Been hoping to score an Unleashed Luke as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I don't know about that. I have a feeling that Hasbro will have like 12 Saculs and thousands of people sending in points trying to get one.
    You'd better believe it. Most of us are totally screwed by this Jedi Points auction deal. I have a few hundred points but that doesn't mean anything when others have THOUSANDS! All they are doing is clearing house of things that have already been produced. Leave it to Hasbro to not actually do something that would make them lose money, like creating something exlcusive for us. They've heard so much about Jedi Points from fans that they just know that there are hundreds of thousands of people just waiting to redeem them for something.

When I collected as a kid it seemed like every time a new figure wave hit the pegs there was a new offer based on point redemption. I got a LOT of free figures, figure stands, and figure accessories from Kenner back in the day. Kenner rocked.

Yeah Kenner was cool. We got a Stormtrooper Han from them. Hasbro has changed sooo much.

Wohoo! I scored Unleashed Obi-Wan at TRU on Mississippi!!!! They also had Unleashed Luke and Sidious. There were also a few Droid Army packs and a few Federation Tanks. There were several empty pegs that looked like they held more, Clone and Jedi Army packs as well. Hopefully things will be picking up now.

I knew i should of stopped by TRU tonight... O well. Hey heres a bit of interesting non SW news. Target on Sable had some ROTK toys (yes they did) in their blue packaged glory, they had 1 Frodo Orc diguise and 2 Eomer's, also had the beast packs-- RingWraith and Aragorn re-pack, and the new one with the orc, cant remember the exact name. looks like its christmas in july!!

Yeah I've heard of those hitting stores. I'm not sure what figures I'm getting yet. I've heard the Eomer is cool.

The Eomer looks a lot better than the TTT version, all suited up. The frodo is pretty much what i expected, theres also a Samwise in Orc disguise but some one mustve snagged him. Im guessing any new LOTR toys will be unified under the blue packaging, seeing as the Horse sets were from FOTR and TTT. Hopfully some new characters will show up more and more heading up to the release to the movie.