Page 108 of 334 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3340
    SunCoast in Aurora Mall had the new Marvel MiniMates in stock. Pretty nifty looking but not as cool as the slightly larger Star Trek (and other) Mates. They were $6.99.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The Mace Windu MiniBust arrived in the mail yeaterday. Pretty neat collectible too. I just wish I could get a hold of Jango or Vader.

I was talking to a guy at Game Stop, he says they should be getting the new T3 figures this week or next.

The Kay Bee at the AM had the Lightsaber/3 figure "Value Packs" for $19.99.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

SCORE!!! Nothing Star Wars unfortunatly, BUT I did pick up the LOTR Helm's Deep 5-Pack w/ Haldir at TRU and Media Play got in all the Terminator 3 and Tomb Raider figures! They all look awesome! McFarlane did a great job too! SOTA made some great Angelina Jolie figures as well.

AND I have a Exclusive Yellow Captain Kirk figure coming to me in the mail.

Finally TRU Re stocks LOTR... Did you notice if they had any of the New Blue Pack Saurons? Might have to check that out...

Target Greatlands had the remnants of Collection 2. They had Han, Leia, and red battle droid left. I got my new Tie Fighter in the mail from KB. It is super cool. I also got the new A-wing in the mail too. Both are great ships. Everywhere else that I hit today was totally dead.

SCORE!! TRU had 7 Saurons (The Red Pack Ones) and a Helms Deep Packs, and expect ROTK stuff next week. Maybe some more Clone Wars Stuff will come in... Was going to stop by Media Play, but I decided not to...

I picked up the McFarlane Terminator w/ Coffin figure tonight. Truely excellent figure. I highly recomend these figures. Too bad McFarlane can't make more figures this cool. :happy:

it appears that TRU still has not learned how to effectively order. after the pegwarming debacle of the early waves of saga figures (and even ep 1), you'd think some sense would settle in. stopped by today and picked up some of the new clone wars gear (tank, droids, launcher) - passed on the starfighter (already have 2). couldn't help but notice the 24 imp. forces sitting on the shelves (right next to the remaining leia boushh 12"). i know we're all eager and ready for new merchandise, but now these are gonna clog the shelves and reduce the chances of the next set of 4 packs actually being displayed. firstly i don't think they should have ordered that many cases to start with, and secondly why put them all out on the shelves at once. some of them would keep just as easily in the back - also giving the appearance that since there are fewer on the shelf the demand must be higher (at least higher than the 30 odd obi pilots still there).

they will never learn