Page 113 of 335 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3341
    The TRU on Mississippi Re-Did the SW section, it's brighter and it seems much more organized, and bigger. They are finally spreading things out at that one, and it looks a lot better.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax
    anyone in this neck of the woods know any comic stores on the west side of town?
    Colorado Coin Bar (A.K.A. Coins Cards Comics) is my comic store of choice. They have a good sized store and also provide discounts on everything if you have a hold slot. It's at 6695 Wadsworth.

Nothing new around these parts. Starting Thursday, I'll be reporting from Greely, I'm going up there fr College at UNC. So happy hunting down here!!

Red face dang mrh, i spose it won't be as easy for us to arrange get-together. . .

. . . for me to get them 2 figs off ya; oh well, if you're willing to keep hangin onto em i'm willing to keep waitin for a convenient time
    haggie: i agree about 6695 wads, tho every so often in recent years they're staffed by some inattentive nimrod who seems to've toked up just afore starting his shift but for 10 years now they've been purty much the only place in town that opens trading & gaming card packs to sell both complete sets and singles of same. so i could save $$ by buying the few complete sets i wanted (sw widevision) and picking out only the singles i liked from other sets (various sw, trek, b5 & john berkey series, many of which sport pix of the ships i have mms of ). i was also able to cheaply build a complete set of the Moebius card series (crystal chase cards included) when they discounted them to like a quarter a pack a decade ago
    there's also a comic/toy store at 73rd & federal, a real nice guy i've known there for 15 years named jim still mans the counter even tho store was bought by a scalpin weasel a few years back. so when i drop by these days i usually just end up payin jim a social call, there ain't been much actual business for me to do there since weaselboy took over-
    vt

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat
    Nothing new around these parts. Starting Thursday, I'll be reporting from Greely, I'm going up there fr College at UNC. So happy hunting down here!!
    Good Luck mrhat! I also went to UNC, though it was called Colorado State College then. Good school if you can put up with the smell Any ideas on your major?
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Yeah im kinda used to the smell, ive visited quite a bit, I'm probobly going to go into Graphic Design emphasis. VT, Ill be checking the mail, and the figs are probobly going to stay at the house, but it would be no problem to ship them off to you im sure. Thank you all for the well wishes!!

thanks for the ideas VT and haggie. i was actually SW which i should have specified. trip that far north, i could get to All C's quicker.

Hey Mr. Hat, I also went to UNC for undergrad. The smell has gotten much better up there since my day now that they have moved the Cow yards out of the city. They are suppose to be building a Super Target up there. The current Target kind of Sucks.

Good luck mrhat. I also start school again this Monday. Luckily, I'm going to Metro so I'll still be around Denver/Aurora.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

TIE's are to be found at KB now. miss the old white painting but the new one will go nice on display next to bomber. what i don't like is the packaging. the new window boxes consisting on mostly window are a pain for storage. give me some cardboard to help support it.

man do i miss the start of school. i'd much rather sit in class for a few hours a day than do 8-5 at work. good luck to all those returning students.