Page 116 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 3340
    A fellow collector was kind enough to pick up three Star Tour figures for me on a recent trip to Disney World (or whatever the heck it's called these days). One from each wave. I'm satisfied to have any ST figures.

You're right, CES, the R5-D2 is very cool. Now if that figure could only be massed produced and released.

I picked up an Imperial Officer at Greatland Target. They also had some red Battle Droids and 1st padme. More Imperial Officers we get the better! ALSO My Clonetrooper MiniBust arrived in the mail yesterday from Tower Records. Another fantastic Star Wars collectible. I can't wait for Tarkin and Greedo.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Lightbulb ces: "how many of you guys are completest too?"

-it so happens i dedicated a whole thred to this very topic a year ago, ces; hope to see you there
    haggie, js: while i'm told i "danced" to the beatles as an infant ( ), actually more of their post-work is in my rotation, i.e. paul's "band on the run", "uncle albert/admiral halsey" and "live & let die", and harrison's "my sweet lord", "blow away" and his roxy-music-esque Time Bandits end theme; fall's a great time for most 70s music but shortly after i heard paul shaffer play "julia" when a certain miss roberts i can take or leave guested on letterman i had to snag a used 45 of same at waxtrax, loverly song as jeddah might say
    vt

The beatles are great!! Anyways nothing new around these here parts, ill check in later!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey all, nothin new here, grr. this is trying my patience

Lightbulb dunno if anyone still needs these but. . .

. . .sighted saga hoth han & mynock chewy at 92nd/sheridan wailmart. at same place bagged me carkoon boba but still haven't decided whether to keep him, i Don't care for his adulterated-for-action-feature's-sake backpack missile, his badly-sculpted helmet (they AGAIN put the eyeline too high ) Or his lipsticky-color red accents
    at westminster mall k-b they had saga tie-f w/pilot, and at same place
    got me a $2 sith-training maul for its probe droid, just in case no one ever trades me one as with the carkoon boba, for now i'll keep maul unopened-
    vt

Wohoo! I picked up Faytoni and Ashla/Jempa this morning at Super Target by A. Mall. They also has Repackaged MODS Vader, Repackaged Commtect Luke, Lama Su, Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, and that annoying Waitress Droid that should never have been in the movie. There were a few Faytoni- no Ahmed Best figures though.

Hopfefully There will be some when i swing down for the weekend. Maybe, Just Maybe.

I picked up a couple of Snowtroopers and a Throne Room Darth Vader tonight at TRU on Mississippi. They had pleanty of Bounty Hunter 4-packs also.

While Throne Room Vader is neat, hes not one of my more favroite of the Vaders.

OH, I also saw the new Emperor among the other new figures this morning. Truth be known, he looks kinda stupid with his hood blown back, have you all seen it yet?