Page 117 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3340
    New Dooku, snowy Han, and Mynock Chewy at Westland Target if anybody's interested.

neato yall
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Well I finally found the Obi acklay, Ani secret, Mace arena, and Tyranus at the Boulder Target. That pretty much ends my search for all that old stuff I couldn't find for months. I wonder if the newer figures will be any easier to find???
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

TRU on Mississippi had the Jedi and Geonosian War Room sets late this afternoon. I'm still boycotting them so I passed.

They also had the Lord of the Rings AOME Helm's Deep Playset. Cool looking- just a little pricey.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I think the newer ones will come out in more quantities because of some of the problems they had with the ephant last year. Heres hoping! I wish i could find the 3 packs here, damn.

Well I've been checking a Wal-Mart everyday waiting for those Clone Wars value packs to arrive. Nothing yet. We still have yet to see the Droid, Clone and Jedi packs actually show themselves.

Ive seen all the 3 packs except the jedi one, which is the one i want the most...

Ok, a bunch of things...

TRU on Mississippi got in some more AOME Helm's Deep playsets.

Super Target on Sable had lots of Padme Factory Chases, Tusken Camps, Imperial Officers (I got a few), and Library Droids. As well as FOTR Arwen and Wraith w/ Horse sets.

Wal-Mart on Abeline got in the LOTR Fellowship 9-Pack, only $29.99!!! That was in Two Towers packaging.

Media Play got in TONS of LOTR AOME packs, playsets, and playsets. ALSO McFarlane's Twisted Land of Oz figures.

All C's has the McFarlane T3 varients (w/o sunglasses) only $9.99. They also had the Star Trek Classic Phaser, $29.99 which is waayy too much still a neat looking toy.

Ok, I think thats it.

Wal Mart on 104th and Washington had the first three Clone Wars two packs. The Anikan, Yoda and Clone Trooper officer. The figures that came with them are really cool. They are just basic clone troopers with different paint but they are really possible. The also had ackley Obi Wan Darth Tyranus with the lightning. Secert cerimony Anikan and the Mace Windo that was in that set. I didnt have these and I never found them. But now I have them all. But they still had a lot of figures.

Crossing my fingers to find those OZ figs. And those Value Packs heres hoping.