Page 118 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3340
    TRU on Mississippi had lots of Snowtroopers and Throne Room Lukes and Vaders last night. Plenty of Bount Hunter packs too.

I think I'll pass on the Bounty Hunter packs, the modified 300th Boba Fett looks good though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i got one of the bounty hunter packs when i visited last, the swoop bike looks pretty good, and the 300th boba redux is pretty nifty. The IG-88 still has the standing problem, but thats what the stands are for right?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

IG-88's chicken legs will support him with the stand, though he does look slightly odd. the swoop has to be supported by something as the bottom of it is rounded and it will otherwise fall over.

target at southwest plaza had the second sets for jedi council and geonosian war chamber. i thought yareal poof had been replaced on the council for AOTC, but there he is resplendent in his jedi robes.

Clone Trooper Value Set

Hey All, I drove all around looking for the Clone War Value ste. Wal-mart on Parker had the Empty Box. I hit the Mother load in Comerce City. They had two cases of each. Only problem was all of the Yodas were gone. All the rest were left. So I grabbed one of the Anakins and ARC Troopers. They are really cool. Anakin looks a little darker on this interp. Hasbro Should have put the Yellow Trooper with Anakin, White with Yoda. This would have caused more equal buying of figures. It was crazy to put two highly sought after figures together. My total was only $10.50

I found the Geonsis set at Target Greatlands today too. The Second set of Jedi Councel was already gone. That scene is from Episode I. Look at the side of the Bubble. That is why Yaddle and Yarrel are there.

One other thought. Don't look by the Star Wars figures for the Value packs. They are attached to the sides of the end caps. I have seen them by the bikes.

guess it helps if i read the package. thanks ces.

both halves of the war room table are identical, guess that helps hasbro save on tooling, while we get a symmetrical battle

Nothing!!! the target has nothing, and due to my lack of car, i cant get over to the Wal-Mart... might have to get the old folks to scout for me down there.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey you guys, I just found this:
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/index.html
    Mr. Hat, the Wal-mart isn't too far from the school. I use to live out that way and either walked or road my bike to the campus.

Quote Originally Posted by ces
    Hey you guys, I just found this:
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/index.html
    Mr. Hat, the Wal-mart isn't too far from the school. I use to live out that way and either walked or road my bike to the campus.
    did it link to anything when you were there ces? looks like just a teaser page to me. i'd rather know when its set to air. gonna be hard enough to catch it with the way CN breaks up there shows. so far clone wars have been fairly good with the comics and books out.