Page 119 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 3340
    I was at TRU on Mississippi yesterday, a friendly employee told me that they were expecting a truck of action figures on Thursday and that it was late. He said they didn't know what was on it but that it should be mostly action figures. Might be worth a look.

Anyway, Kebco.com has Unleashed Boba Fett, Han Solo and Master Yoda in stock, but $19.99 each (a little steep).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

may have to try that
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

found hailfire droid and geonosian fighter at target today. still no sign of WM value packs on the SW side of city though.

Maybe the bounty will make its way up here...

Hey All. Just got home from work. Got my Hoth set in the mail. Leia totally sucks, but the rest are cool. Well Chewy is weak

Hey ces, is it just a retooled Hoth Leia from before? Is the Chewy a new figure? I'm getting the set just for the cool looking Droid and the Tauntaun.

Leia is retooled. She has Bespin Escape body and Hoth/General Leia head, and vest. The head still has that funky streak of hair on the left side of her face. I don't get what this is suppose to be. Chewy is just a rehash of Mechanic Chewy body, but I don't know who the head is from. I think it might be Bespin Escape. He has an open mouth in this one, and snow specalling. The Luke is just the Tauntaun version. I haven't noticed any changes in hi, really.

I stopped by Super Target this morning on the way to school and found the Halfire Droid and Geonosian Fighter w/ Geo Pilot. Pretty neat looking. They were $19.99.

Well its good yall are finding these new things, i hope the luck brings its way up here...

Hey Mr. Hat, Don't worry, I have always noticed that Greeley is about 2-4 weeks behind. If I miss something down here, I often go visit family up there and get it then.
    Hey Jayspawn, I got the two ships yesterday at Target last night. I was a bit put off by the price, but they range up wrong. I got the two for $22. Pretty cool. The Geonsian fighter range up for 19 cents. Pretty cool. It is a great ship.