Page 121 of 335 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 3341
    KB in Buckingham Mall stocked up on Lord of the Rings ROTK figures including Eowyn in Armor, Gandalf the White (much whiter version), and the hard to find Crossbow Urk-Hais (which I bought and it's an awesome figure!). They hadn't unloaded them yet, but they also got in some basic Saga figures.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

well a fruitless day searching here. no walmart clone packs. no new star wars anywhere. no new muppets, still haven't ever even seen one at target. saw the tx vs t-850 set but just didn't capture my interest.

Ney Guys, TRU Miss has the Hoth pack and screen scenes

Groovy, maybe they will make their way up here
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

My Count Dooku Lightsaber Replica Case finally arrived today! Now it sits proudly on my shelf along with Darth Vader's Lightsaber. And I must say it looks pretty [/I]spiffy!

Are any of you going for that Jedi Master Points Auction on the Hasbro site? I'm definatly not! Anyways, there's a petition in the Hasbro Saga section if you're interested. I've signed it.

That aside, my Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Replica from "The Empire Strikes Back" arrived in the mail yesterday! Yeah!

I would were i excessivly rich in Jedi Master Points, they got too expensive too fast.

Hasbro should have placed more items up for bid during the first round. There is no way most collectors are going to be able to get anything.

Today, I got the new unleashed Yoda, Boba and Han in the mail. They are really cool. I also got the Fan club silver Boba Fett today.

What are the new Unleashed figures like ces? Whats the best in the group?

I'm sure that they will learn from their mistake with this. Maybe