Page 122 of 335 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3341
    I think all of the new Unleashed are great. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Yoda. Overall, I think that this is the best unleashed wave to date. Han is great. I don't understand why Hasbro cannot do this good of job on the 12 inch wave. Boba is cool. Similar to the 3 3/4 inch version. Of the new 12 inch wave, again Yoda is the best. First Yoda to have hair in this wave. All new sculpt. Probably the Best 12 inch Yoda. The Ewoks are okay. Scout Trooper, same as the old. Jedi Luke is okay. The action feature does not work at all though.

I agree on the unleashed. I want the 12" Yoda, but thats all from that wave.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Wal-Mart on Exposition had plenty of Emperor, WA-7, Anthony Daniels, and Ashla and Jelempa this morning. Super Target had Clone Wars figures freshly stocked but I passed because I'm holding out for the packs!

Where the hell are the Clone Wars packs????
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Same story here, nothing, and with the close target closing and the farther one opening, im SCREWED. O well, Maybe i can get my car up here...

Did you guys see that the clone war sets are hitting KB now. I have heard that Walmart has run through their order and will not be ordering more. I'm also keeping an eye on kbkids.com for you all too. Nothing new to report on my end. I hope I can find the new deluxe Durge soon.

Lightbulb bagged at glendale supertarg lazt night:

saga reb trooper, lama su & library droids; i May keep lama su but if anyone here needs other two say so here & i'll save for you, otherwise they go back on that note, mrh: hope we can get together re rebtroop & libdroids you're saving for me b4 newyears, cuz that's when reciept to return these expires & i wanna choose best paintjob between em
    vt

Alrighty will try 2 do!!

Hey Mr. Hat. Just a quick heads up. I have received word that the new Target up there in Greeley has the new Wave 2 of Figures i.e. Emperor, ect

Thanks, I may have to head over there later.

I found Speeder Bike Durge today at TRU. Nothing else unfortunately.