Page 123 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3339
    Quote Originally Posted by ces
    I found Speeder Bike Durge today at TRU. Nothing else unfortunately.
    It's something Right?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey all. I got my invitation to buy Santa Yoda today.

nothing new to find in sw. did find the urban legends marvel sets at TRU (park meadows). didn't really look appealling so i passed. TRU seems to have an overflow of LOTR figs, but since i don't collect 'em don't know if they're new or not.

Yeah it kinda sucks to be a Star Wars Collector in Colorado now. Check this out, I went to Target the other day and I was checkin out the general selection of figures. I look over and this guy is examining the freshly stocked shelf with those new Cinema Scenes. Hes giving them a good look over. THEN he realizes I'm glancing over at the Star Wars section, he scoops up ALL the Cinema Scenes, smashes them all into his basket and he takes off! Haha! This guy was running too! My God. He had like 2 or 3 of each- he took them all in fact.

Anyways- nothing now out there it seems. I'm guessing that Bail Organa and Imperial Dignitary should be showing soon. McQuarrie Stormtrooper too.

The new Star Wars Insider has a little preview of some great Star Wars collectibles coming up! Action figures, coffee mugs, Mini-Busts, masks & helmets. Looks like some great stuff is on the way.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey all stopped by denver for a quick trip and man am I glad. THis Morning my dad clls me up from some Target off of 1-70 and says they have all the cinema scenes and most of th WA-7 wave!! So i got the geo war rooms and a fatonni and WA-7 out of it... BUT thats not the best part... He goes to a wal-mart off of i-70 and finds me an Assaj Ventress, Durge, Mace Windu, and Gen. Obi Wan from the clone wars assortment!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey Mr. Hat, Just to let you know, the New Greeley Wal-mart also had the new Clone Wars Wave last night.

His an interesting thing that I must have missed the news on. Today while I was at KB at the Aurora Mall I found the Playschool Falcon set. I never knew that this set existed. It is really cool.

surprises are everywhere, but i found them at suncoast. walked in and staring me in the face were the new speeder sets - durge and pin the armor on the clone. also present series II hellraiser figures and best of all 18" jason.

durge looks ok in the package. i've got the saga clone and wasn't all that impressed with it (hence his being stuck in the back of my gunship), this one is a repaint.

i never managed to see pinhead from the first series, this one looks great. now i need the 18" version as well.

the jason figure came out of the box immediately. great detail and sculpt, even interchangable weapons to mutilate with - axe, machete and harpoon. plays the familiar 'woods noises' heard throughout the films.

I've STILL been looking everywhere for those Clone Wars packs and NOTHING! I've been hitting up about 3 local Wal-Marts and not a damn thing.

I'm gonna pass on the Durge figures, he doesn't look that cool or even like a Star Wars character to me. I really wanna get that Sith Lord that looks like Aura Sing's boyfriend.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I've STILL been looking everywhere for those Clone Wars packs and NOTHING! I've been hitting up about 3 local Wal-Marts and not a damn thing.

I'm gonna pass on the Durge figures, he doesn't look that cool or even like a Star Wars character to me. I really wanna get that Sith Lord that looks like Aura Sing's boyfriend.
    actually, the articulation on the durge figure is awesome-I haven't counted the points, but pretty much every joint
    Whoa... Wrong book.

“Have you forgotten? “Aku soku zan.” Slay evil immediately. That was the one truth about justice we both had in common.”

found last night

general Obi-Wan(CW) general Mace Windu(CW) Asajj Ventress, walmart in lakewood- this store has an interesting sales strategy regarding star wars figures- they GET NEW FIGURES IN FAIRLY REGULARLY- kind of odd for a walmart-and it results in SELLING FIGURES(hint, hint)
    Whoa... Wrong book.

“Have you forgotten? “Aku soku zan.” Slay evil immediately. That was the one truth about justice we both had in common.”