Page 124 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3340
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanabytes
    actually, the articulation on the durge figure is awesome-I haven't counted the points, but pretty much every joint
    My mom picked up the Durge with Speeder Bike for me in Seattle. He looks great, and he has ball-joint head, shoulders, elbows, knees, and regular-joint wrists and legs. He has two blasters, a rifle and a lance, plus that kick-*** swoop bike. If you see it, get it. I'm looking forward to the basic and animated Durge figures!

Well it looks as if Bail Organa, Padme, Ahmed and others should be hitting soon. I can't wait till that red ARC Trooper starts hitting stores. I wish the latest Unleashed wave would hit stores.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    My mom picked up the Durge with Speeder Bike for me in Seattle. He looks great, and he has ball-joint head, shoulders, elbows, knees, and regular-joint wrists and legs. He has two blasters, a rifle and a lance, plus that kick-*** swoop bike. If you see it, get it. I'm looking forward to the basic and animated Durge figures!
    oh, I got it-I got it
    Whoa... Wrong book.

“Have you forgotten? “Aku soku zan.” Slay evil immediately. That was the one truth about justice we both had in common.”

I found Durge tonight at Media Play. Aahhh.... yes, I'm stilll not going to get him. He looks like Shredder from Ninja Turtles and not like a Star Wars character. Try again Hasbro!

nothing new out here (well maybe but not having a car sucks) but I may have to hitch a ride over to one of the wm or the new target
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Still nothing new. Well, 2 days ago I found an Ephant Mon at Super Target but nothing beyond that unfortunatly.

Anyways, during this down time I've decided to fill some gaps in my Vintage collection.

Oh yeah, Greatland Target at the Mall had 12" Leia and Speederbikes. Only a few.

Jay, finding Ephant Mon now is a pretty extrodinary find. Wasn't it about a year ago that they came out?

Yeah I think it was about a year now. Hopefully everybody who wants one has at least 1 by now.

well apparently he's still lingering around
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man