Page 125 of 335 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3341
    STILL no Clone packs. We here in Colorado (located in the middle of the country, by the way) are getting the shaft from Hasbro, big time!

Anyway, Rebelscum has some great pictures of the Clone Pilot MiniBust coming from Wizard. Something to look forward to anyways.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Maybe before the clone wars mini series is over they will show up.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I've been without phone/internet access the last few days so I'm trying to do some catching up.

I got a few vintage figures in the mail this week, making me a little closer to a complete collection of 93. AND I got the Cantina Band Member Bust from Legends In 3 Dimension as well. Awesome looking collectible.

I found the Red ARC Trooper at TRU on Mississippi today. Looks pretty spiffy!

Woohoo!!!! I hit the jackpot at Greatland Target today! I bought Padme (Lars Homestead), McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Imperial Dignitary (Janus) and Asajj Ventress. Yeah!

Thay also had but I did not get yet...

Bail Organa, Obi-Wan (Outlander Nightclub), Ayy Vida (Sebulba's Massage Girl), Clone Wars Mace, and Clone Wars Obi-Wan. All are great looking figures, this wave is a winner from Hasbro! (About time too!)

found ani's starfighter today at target. wasn't planning on getting this but clone wars micro-series managed to change my mind.

Talking Finally!!!

Finally got a nice little haul today at target. Found Lars Padme, Bail, Vida, Janus dignitary, and Concept stormy. Probably missed Obi and Elan, but you can't win them all I guess. I haven't seen the 2nd wave of clone wars figures yet, but my hope is restored that new figures are hitting in my neck of the woods!!!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Colorado Springs Target

I found almost the same figures as Dark Marble, except I didn't see the Bail figure, but did see the Elan figure. This was at the Super Target on Powers in Colorado Springs.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

good to see the new stuff showing up down and around. Still holding out hope that one day they will come here.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Score! Today at Super Target in Superior I found and got Clone Wars Mace, Obi-Wan and Durge as well as Janus Greejatus. They had more Obi-Wans and Maces, not sure about Durge, and no other Januses. They also had a ton of A-wings.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram