Page 126 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3339
    cool, I'm still looking for the A-wing. The new target here doesnt have any.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

No A-Wings at any of my Targets yet. Theres some 12" Leia w/ Speederbikes though.

No Clone Packs despite my constant visits to Wal-Mart and KB.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got a Durge at the Superior Super Target on Saturday. I seem to just keep missing Ventress. She is playing with me. I walk in and there is the wave, but she is gone. She is really playing with my emotions....
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    I got a Durge at the Superior Super Target on Saturday. I seem to just keep missing Ventress. She is playing with me. I walk in and there is the wave, but she is gone. She is really playing with my emotions....
    I can't remember where you live but I just saw one 15 minutes ago at Target on West Colfax (not the Super Target). In fact, I've seen the Clone Wars figs EVERYWHERE (and I haven't even been making the rounds). Hasbro seems to have distributed well for a change.

I also picked up a Unleashed Luke down at County Line TRU today. They have about 4-6 of each of the Unleashed in that wave (Obi Wan, Sidious, Luke) in case anybody missed them when they initially came out.

Lightbulb didn't realize assaj was htf. . .

. . .i woulda picked up if i'd known anyone here needed; sighted 1 or 2 at lakeside targ this aft, along w/imperial toady, mace, druge etc. also met our own forum's iguanabytes there, seems like a good guy
    vt

Hey all just a quick check in, nothing here still, but i am probobly going to go home this weekend so I may score there.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Thanks haggie and vulcantouch for the tips. I actually live in Boulder so if you have been down here lately, you know that pickings in town are very slim. I finally found Ventress (or at least my wife did) last night at the Super Target with the new Obi. The figures had just about been picked clean at that point, but they had a few left. On a side note I also got the new wave of Mcfarlane Matrix figures last night and the Sentinel. WOW!

What store did you get The Matrix figures at Dark Marble? I've beena lookin fer those.

Never mind Dark Marble, I found Agent Smith tonight -which was the one I was after. Game Stop and EB has some. Great looking figures too!

"Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We miissed you."

"Like what I've done with the place?"

Right on Jayspawn! Ever since the first wave came out I was wondering why no Agent Smith? So now we finally have one from Mcfarlane! Did you get the Sentinel? The thing is huge!!