Page 128 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Thats a good haul mrhat.

The A-Wing and Leia w/ Speederbike are on SALE at Target this week. I hope some A-Wings show up!
    I saw some A-Wings at the Target in Castle Rock today with that sale price, as well as the Leia's with Speeder Bikes.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Wal-mart and Target in Aurora both had the new wave 2 action figures this morning. Target had Elan without ears while Wal-mart had him with ears.

Woohoo! My Imperial Shuttle arrived this afternoon. I got it for $70 shipped from KB when they had them on sale. I've not opened it yet causr I'm gonna wrap it up and give it to myself as a Christmas present!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I picked up the Green A-Wing on sale this afternoon at Super Target in Aurora. They also had plenty of 12" Leia Speederbikes and Elan w/out ears. Wal-Mart had Elan with ears as well. I'm not sure which I want.

TRU on Mississippi had Unleashed Boba, Han and Yoda as well as Clone Wars Obi-Wan, Mace, Durge and Ventress this afternoon.

BooYeah! UPS dropped by today and delivered to me the Jabba the Hutt Maquette by Illusive Concepts. The detail is incredible and its HUGE! Mine is number 1701/5000. Now thats a collectible!

I saw The Matrix APU Unit at GameStop by Barns&Noble on Colorado Blvd. Also I checked out The Muppets Series 6 at Eb at CC Mall which consists of Waldorf, Statler, Clifford, and Patrol Bear Fozzie. The chase figure is a varient of Clifford -he has a different colored suit and some accessories.

I had some more vintage figures show up in the mail today. Greedo, Walrusman, Hoth Luke, Bespin Lando and Gamorrean Guard arrived.

Score! Happy early Christmas! Wal-Mart on Abeline tonight had New Hoth Luke, Hoth Troopers, Ahmed Best, R-3PO (Red Droid), amperial Dignitary (Kren). No sign of Wampa, CPO, or Reikeen yet.

Lakewood walmart got the wampa, rieekan and 3po-also picked up the second dignitary

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Score! Happy early Christmas! Wal-Mart on Abeline tonight had New Hoth Luke, Hoth Troopers, Ahmed Best, R-3PO (Red Droid), amperial Dignitary (Kren). No sign of Wampa, CPO, or Reikeen yet.
    Whoa... Wrong book.

“Have you forgotten? “Aku soku zan.” Slay evil immediately. That was the one truth about justice we both had in common.”

Wal-Mart on Abeline this morning had Clone Wars Kit Fisto and Sasee Tiin. No Clones unfortunatly.