Page 129 of 335 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3341
    thank you for the tip-found kit!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Wal-Mart on Abeline this morning had Clone Wars Kit Fisto and Sasee Tiin. No Clones unfortunatly.
    Whoa... Wrong book.

“Have you forgotten? “Aku soku zan.” Slay evil immediately. That was the one truth about justice we both had in common.”

Super Wal-Mart on Hampden this afternoon had Hoth Luke, Padme Homestead, R-3PO, Ahmed Best, Both Dignitaries, Clone Wars Kit Fisto, Clone Wars Sasee Tiin, Hoth Troopers, Elan w/ ears, and Bail. Still no Clones.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

TRU on Mississippi had a few Deluxe C-3PO and Reikeens left at 9:30 tonight.

woohoo its all falling into place, i am coming home tomorrow and toys are pleantiful, hurray!!!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Media Play in Aurora today had some red APU Troopers as well as some Matrix APU and Sentinels. They also had some full-sized Return of the King Movie Posters which were selling fast!

WalMart off of C470 and Quebec has the new Clone Wars wave (tons of them) including about 5 super poseable Clone Troopers. I still haven't found a McQuarrie ST though...

Lightbulb mrh: "am coming home"

-glad to hear, cuz as xplained in my prev post above i'm eager to consummate our deal! so if you have time this thursday aft maybe we can meet for tatcov tea? otherwise, plz see posts 969-975 here, though that might be too late for me to buy the rebtrooper
    lmk quik, and that goes for you too plz r2, haggie & any else interested
    vt
    Last edited by vulcantouch; 12-13-2003 at 12:43 PM.

Just an FYI, KB Toys in Buckingham is closing by the end of December/ early January. I buddy of mine whom I ran into the other day used to work there and he says the lease is up and KB is not renewing. They never usually have anything new in stock but it still sucks that the location is closing. They wont be getting anything in new and that they're gonna start getting rid of merchindise with numerous sales and such.

that kind of sucks all right- pity that mall is so dead now

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Just an FYI, KB Toys in Buckingham is closing by the end of December/ early January. I buddy of mine whom I ran into the other day used to work there and he says the lease is up and KB is not renewing. They never usually have anything new in stock but it still sucks that the location is closing. They wont be getting anything in new and that they're gonna start getting rid of merchindise with numerous sales and such.
    Whoa... Wrong book.

“Have you forgotten? “Aku soku zan.” Slay evil immediately. That was the one truth about justice we both had in common.”

That sucks, one less outlet to search and find in...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man