Page 133 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 3339
    Dang! Target only had Achk Med-Beq and Kren Blista-Vanee but no other new saga figures. I got a animated Mace though, and all the others were cleared out since their over-abundance last week.

They also had lots of new trilogy LOTR figures, I may start collecting those too!

Keep your eyes on the Superior Super Target, I have spotted Luke, R1, and Bar2 there several times over the past week and a half. Last night they had R1, Bar2, and Hoth Luke. I still haven't come across the Wampa. I think it is about time for the special order.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Dont to it Dark Marble, I've seen the Wampa popping up at TRU and Targets still -dont give in.

This next bit on news REALLY SUCKS for us, Because of KB Toys' Bankruptcy, they will be closing ALL their locations here in Colorado. Every single location will be shutting down. They must be in really big trouble.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I used to work for KB and I know that the Westminster store was a good money maker. So it must be a very desperate situation if they are closing that one down. KB has been around for so long, I can't imagine what it will be like not having it here anymore.

I am trying to hold on for the Wampa Jayspawn, but...getting...so.................impatient.

It is difficult Dark Marbel, we're in a small dry spell with new figures being released and more (The Jabba's Palace) figures on the way. Hopefully this will push out more Deluxe figures.

But I'm trying to cut back on figures for a time, I'm saving for a Darth Maul Lightsaber and a Darth Vader Helmet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Arrgh, Super Target didn't have anything today except a full restock of their animated figures.

Dark Marble, next time you see the Tatooine wave, or General Rieekan or an extra Wampa (get it for yourself first, obviously), could you hide one of each of them somewhere for me? I'd do the same if you want, but you usually find all the stuff before me. Thanks!

Will do JabbaJohnL! I think all the figures in this wave are worth getting! I am trying to cut down on the collecting a little bit myself Jayspawn. I just started a Transformers Alternators collection and we have a new baby on the way, so I need to cut down somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    Will do JabbaJohnL! I think all the figures in this wave are worth getting! I am trying to cut down on the collecting a little bit myself Jayspawn. I just started a Transformers Alternators collection and we have a new baby on the way, so I need to cut down somewhere.
    Cool, thanks!

For those of you who have yet to find the Wampa, he will also be included in the case assortment of the soon to be released Jabba Ultra wave.
    No new finds in Denver this weekend. My Brother-in-law said that the second wave of cartoon figures has hit Greeley so we should see them here soon. The odd thing is that Greeley has been getting the new waves 2-3 weeks before we get them lately. You would think that they would hit the bigger cities first.