Page 134 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3340
    saw the second wave of animated figs at target in parker. as i'm undecided on the entire idea of animated figs (not to mention the price tag) i left 'em there. must have recently stocked the shelves as entire wave was there and were 3 of each.

I'm gonna get the Animated Count Dooku and maybe the Clonetrooper.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Nothing here, although i havent been looking particularly, and im a broke college student...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I stopped by KB at Aurora Mall and talked with a girl working there. She said they dont have a closing date yet but will continue to get trucks in or whenever most everything sells out. Go figure.

Anyways, I saw the Clone Wars Clonetrooper at Greatland (Buckingham) Target, I passes for now but will get later. TRU on Mississippi has had plenty of Jedi Luke, R2 w/ drink tray, Hoth Soldiers and more recent figures minus the Jabba's Palace waves.

Nothing else beyond that.

Ahh a few things. Today (Sunday) TRU on Mississippi had an Unleashed X-Wing Luke and some 12" Garindian and Ben Kenobis. The 12" are far from Hasbro's best so I'm passing on these fopr sure. They didnt even bother to detail Ben's lightsaber. Oh well if only they had the Scout Trooper.

Super Target had an Animated Count Dooku and some Durge as well.

Yep, went by Superior Target yesterday to find all of the wave 2 figs from the animated clone wars. I passed, I just don't want to start a new collection. On a side note, I also found a 20th ann. prime which I did buy and is really cool!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Star Land is starting to post guests on their website. Nobody too exciting yet. Just somebody from Enterprise and some other dude from some sci-fi show. They said they had somebody (a few people I hope) from Star Wars, lets hope its not a let down.

Greetings to my fellow collectors in Colorado. I had a get together with my cousin who is from there (he is from Glenwood springs originally), and he said he had a friend named "Johnny" who collected Star Wars, and had reconstructed the attic of his house and lined the center with tons of Star Wars stuff. I guess I am fishing to see if that guy participates in your forum.

I didn't find anything new today. Both Targets in Aurora had Wamps for anyone still looking. Walmart sit with a ton of Hoth/Tatoonie waves. Nothing new at TRU.

Yesterday I finally picked up a Wampa at my local Target. It is pretty cool, but it is really squishy...anyway that is all they had, nothing new.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."