Page 135 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 3339
    Still nothing new, though my Darth Maul Lightsaber Replica arrived in the mail yesterday! 2 days ahead of schedule I might add. Very cool looking, I got 1440/ 3000. It has an official place on my official "shelf".

I think the Medal of Yavin is next on my list.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found Jabba and his Court at the Super-Target in Aurora today.

How many were there ces? Lots? (please)

They actually only had one of each left.

Thatsa fine, they're showing up anyways. It's only a matter of time now!

I made some rounds last night -not a thing! Of course these are the slow months which is not too inspiring.

StarLand is slow to announce anything for the upcoming convention too. Come on StarLand! Chop! Chop!

This morning Super Target on Abeline was freshly stocked on Animated Durge, Count Dooku, Clonetrooper, and even Yoda!

Well I've been making a lot of rounds latley and nothing has been showing up. At least not for me anyways.

But, I did get (accidently win actually) a Stormtrooper Helmet off Ebay. I bid cheap and won it. Anyways, the helmet has some marks and bangs in it as well as some pait and decal wear. But I'm gonna fix it up good as new for a hobby.

I have a full display case for my Darth Maul Lightsaber Replica on the way cant wait for that. Those get pretty dusty very fast without one.

Hurray!! Peter Nayhew is coming to Starfest!!! I am overly excited, wow finally a good Star Wars Guest since Billy Dee
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Yeah I'm pretty stoked too. Thats awesome! I cant wait to get my picture taken next to him!