Page 136 of 335 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 3341
    Nothing New around here lately, but check out these images from E3 if your into spoilers. Hurry, I'm sure they won't be up for long.
    http://books.dreambook.com/tpu/probenews.html

Where the hell is everything??? No Jabbas, Holo Lukes, or goons! I've been hunting -looking for something new and nothing! These dry spells suck!

Hope they get more people (by that I mean cool people) for StarFest.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I feel your pain Jay. I have been hitting about three to four stores a night on my way home from work and nothing. Very frustrating. I saw the Jaba and court once, and that was it. The newest figure wave that I have seen is the 2nd animated clone wars wave that is just sitting around.

i've only seen the animated figs as well at target. wal-mart i frequent has no figs on the pegs. nothing out there at all. even my supposed order from EE for monk and wampa has been delayed for several months now.

Ok, heres a little something. TRU this morning had stocled TONS of NEW Unleashed Luke, Chewbacca and Clonetrooper. Get em while you can. This wets the palate for now..

StarLand has added a few more names to their guest list but they're just no name actors from low budget space shows. So far the guest list is a total let down with the exception of Peter Mayhew. Lets hope they get some great last-minutes.

Just browsing through some of the posts from the past few weeks (since I haven't been keeping up at all). I'm very surprized that people are having a hard time with the Wampa. I've probably seen 10-15 Wampa's on the pegs and I don't even go toy hunting anymore! I just poke my head in the isle when I happen to be there. Of course, that was a few weeks ago... I still haven't seen a single Elephant Mon or Fan's Choice Trooper. =(
    Last edited by haggie; 03-08-2004 at 02:02 PM.

Talking i've seen fire and i've seen rain,

i've seen jabbas, monks, wampas, and aniwave2 i thought would Never end ;P
    haggie: afraid i've only sighted & bagged 2 targ-saled sketchtroops: 1 for b'jr and one for jt or lbc (still unclear who's gonna get that one; lbc expressed interest first, but he deferred to jt).
    mrh: lmk if attending starcon friday aft, we can arrange to Finally relieve you of those xtra research droids
    i'm surprised you eastsiders didn't report here that all-c's scalpy collectibles has been phasing out all their toys for 1/2 price or less for some time now- in fact their stock's almost gone; but i hear tell of a new "Planet Toys" place at, arapahoe & jordan i think? prolly another scalper but it's good to know where the enemy sets up camp
    you eastsiders May be interested to know your mississippi goodwill had dozens of griMACE figs for $1 each
    vt

Planet Toys is a neat store. I dont know where they are located now. I tried to go there a month or 2 back and they were gone. But they are in business somewhere. They're very friendly -they know their stuff. Unlike All-Cs who arent much in way of even a small conversation.

I saw B'Omar Monk & Bobo at Greatland Target tonight but no Jabba. I would have picked it up but I really want Jabba the most -so I'm holding out.

Still no StarFest updates.

The Star Wars glasses with figs have turned up at the Superior Super Target. They had Obi and Maul last night, and that is about it.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."