Page 137 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3339
    Apparently at the Super Target by the mall my father found rappertunie, holo luke, J'Quille, and Lando Skiff, and i will be at home for spring beak, so i may actually post here more often!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I'm still looking for those guys. Absolutly NO sign yet. Anyways, Target has marked down their 3-packs to $13.97. Better price than $20! I did manage to pick up Jabba at Super Target on Colo Blvd. Great looking toy!

Oh, and finally my Greedo and Biker Scout Mini-Busts arrived in the mail today, simply amazing! I highly recommend them if ya want some smashing Star Wars collectibles.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Finally a bunch of things....

1st. If you need Deluxe Jabba the Hutt, Wampa or B'Omarr Monk, TRU on Mississippi had a TON of each.

2nd. I picked up Jan Dodonna, Holographic Luke, Gold Leader, TIE Fighter Pilot & Captain Antillies at Greatland Target today. They also had Skiff Lando but I passed. There were several Jans and Skiff Landos.

Feels good to actually FIND some new figures for a change!

Wow! I dont know how many of you will be getting this, but Yakface.com just posted a picture of the upcoming Rebel Blaster from "A New Hope" Its limited to 2500 pieces and will run $449.00!

I was gonna pass on all the replicas this year and hold out for the Stormtrooper Blaster at the end of the year but this is gonna break me. Haha. I cant wait!

A few days ago, Superior Super Target had more Jabbas, Denizens, and one each of the Kamino sets (which I got). Still no basic figures though.

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

WOW! Sean Astin from "The Lord of the Rings" is coming to StarFest! I definatly have to be there for that!!!!

Boulder Target had the Jabba/Denizens/Kamino sets yesterday. Still no damn basic figures.

Yeah! This keeps getting better and better. Lance Hendrickson has been added to the SratFest guest list! A big treat for Aliens fans! He'll be there Saturday.

And don't forget Lance is portraying Weyland, the eventual CEO of The Company(from Alien) in August's Alien Vs. Predator. Man, I'd pay one of you guys if you could secure me an autograph...I'll even send a still. Let me know...it would mean a lot.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I dont have the weekend off yet. I'll find out later this week if I'm good. I'll let yall know when I do.