Page 138 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Thanks Jayspawn...I'm IN MD and won't be able to go...haven't been to Denver since the soggy Celebration I incident. I'd appreciate any help from anyone. I can send a still and a check to cover the cost of the autograph.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Ahhh, yes. Well as it turns out I'll be at StarFest all 3 days PAID (thanks work!) So who else is going!?!?!?!?

jonthejedi, I've sent you a pm!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey, guys I'm a noob to postin' but been on the site for about 5yrs. So I'll be posting and keep my eye out for ya all! Maybe see some of you at starfest! Hey while I'm here anybody seen an Ozzel yet?

No sign of Ozzel yet. I spotted Rappertunie at TRU on Mississippi a few days ago. No sign of Silver Clonetroopers either.

At TRU in Westminster yesterday, I got Skiff Lando, and they also had TIE Pilot (but I ordered him from the TRU site). I got two more Royal Guards to get up to $15, so at least they're selling them (to me anyway) and getting new figures. They didn't have Silver Clones, but I got a raincheck since they'll get them on Thursday. There were 25 rainchecks, and there were three left when I got one, so maybe there were more figures or 4-packs earlier in the day (there were no 4-packs when I was there).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Well I got ripped at TRU this morning. I went in to the Mississippi store today looking for new stuff -nothing new of course. On my way out a Manager asked if he could help me find anything and I asked about the Silver Clonetroopers. One of the kids behind the servce desk said "Oh yes, we have them in -right here." So he reaches into tis box and pulls one out to show me. I said cool and went to go purchase $14.99 worth of stuff (got 2 red protocals and a Hoth Soldier I of course already have) I went to checkout bought them went back to the service desk to get my Clone. The lady there said "Oh those are all gone. We have 3 left and those are on hold for someone" I asked if I could get a raincheck she said "Oh no -we dont do those. These were only while supplies last and we're not getting anymore."

WTF?! I told her that I only bought the figures I just did so I can get one of those. She said "Oh well I'm sorry about that. If you hold onto your reciept and somebody returns one of theirs we'll honor your reciept."

What a bunch of bull. Like somebodys gonna do that.

That is a raw deal Jawspawn. Shouldn't this be a first come first serve type of situation??? How could someone be holding three of a promotional item that customers in the store buying merchandise should have first crack at? You should have just returned the stuff you bought. If they weren't going to honor their promotion you shouldn't be stuck with stuff you don't need.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

You said it Dark Marble. I'll maybe get back in a couple of days and check then. If no luck then I'll return them for sure.

Do what you have to do Jayspawn...I'll check my local TRU to see if there's any extras. Did you get me PM's concerning Starfest?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I did. I talked to them and they said as far as they knew, Lance was signing but didnt know for sure. The studio is making the call.