Page 139 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 3339

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Ok, Yes! I got my Silver Clonetrooper tonight. Around 7:30 this evening I wandered back to TRU after class all day and asked the girl behind the service desk about the Clones. She said they had them and I showed he my reciept. She was more than happy to re-ring my order and included the Silver Clone. SO theres a happy ending there.

SO StarFest is coming fast! Whos all going?

mrhat I'm assuming that you are attending -you always do.

vulcantouch will be there too no dought.

R2 are you coming? We've still never met -would be nice to meet you.

ces I've never seen you there but you should come for at least a day anyways.

Our other Colorado Collectors Mr. JabbaJohnL, tk1476 & Dark Marble it would be great to see you there too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

My mom just went to get the silver clone on raincheck. Hopefully it'll be okay (not damaged, etc.).

I don't really go to conventions unless they are just Star Wars (only C1 and CII, planning on CIII). I'm not going to Starfest, but is anyone else going to CIII?

I can't make it I am swamped in homework (two papers to write). But it would be nice to go. I have never been and I would like to connect some names to some faces.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I plan on going to Celebration III next year. I was on Staff at Celebration I and I missed Celebration II.

Jayspawn, I'll be at Starfest Saturday. I've never been before, so hopefully it's interesting. Just look for one of the taller stormtroopers.

They're interesting alright. You'll see several of your fellow Stormtroopers there too. There's usually a Royal Guard or an officer as well. People love the Star Wars characters -they always want to do photos!

Thumbs up jaysp: "vulcantouch will be there too no dought"

-yep, but prolly only to scope dealer room friday nite, and Maybe a return mop-up of same sunday aft; i'll bring $5 in case mrhat shows with research droids i offered to take off his hands a year ago, meanwhile check out my trade thred in case i got anything anyone wants & we can cut a deal there
    btw r2's currently in hawaii, so maybe we'll see her there next year-
    vt

Well not that it makes any difference now, cause its Easter and all the stores are closed. But last night before closing I spotted 12 or so Red Leaders w/ X-Wing, very cool looking. The figure is a modified POTJ X-Wing Luke with a different head -hes pretty skinny. They even have one hanging from the ceiling with the figure inside. Guess how long it'll take somebody to steal that?!

jonthejedi, I got your package. I'll let you know how it turns out!

x-wing looks best out of the box. mine will soon be flying alongside the other ships on my ceiling. managed to get my silver clone with the x-wing as well since it took TRU so long to receive them. always good to have a promotion without having the merchandise being advertised.

just when things were looking up and i was starting to spot new figures (i'm almost caught up again) along comes a glut of aayla and yoda/younglings. those are gonna clog the pegs for some time to come.

I hear ya Darth Jax -those repackaged Younglings and Securas are gonne ruin it BIG TIME for us here in Colorado. Forget about the Jabba's Palace or Star Destroyer waves -finding those would only be a miricle for us now.