Page 142 of 335 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I had a small TIA. I multiplied the 4 figs from each film by 3 and then three again giving 36. Oops, so that makes it only 19 known figures left to come out. Much better than 43. I do Have to admit, it would be pretty cool if Hasbro would revisit more of the "vintage" figures. I would definately buy recarded figures if they put them out on the vintage card back; i.e. X-wing Luke on the original card. That would be great.

Greatland Target got in the Hall of Fame assortment. I picked up a Stormtrooper to add to my army. They had R2, Luke, and 3PO as well.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I picked up the Red varient clone trooper at TRU on Miss. today. Also, TRU and targets all had the Hall of Fame wave except the stormtroopers. Nothing else really exciting.

Today I preordered the Bossk, Stormtrooper, Luke X-Wing Pilot, and Gamorrean Guard Mini-Busts from New Force (thanks again for recomending them ces!)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Found Ozzel, Bossk, and Dengar at K-Mart at Chambers and Colfax, they had 1 of each
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey guys, haven't had time to write in lately. I found the AOTC Anakin glass figure set at the Aurora Target on Monday. It was the only one there and no sign of the ESB Luke. I have not seen any others at any other Target yet, but they are here at least.

found tanus spijek at target on sheridan today. they had antilles and ozzel and the executor bounty hunters

everyone else must be having the same luck as i am. no new star wars on the shelves anywhere. in fact at TRU (park meadows) they've restocked with 2002 djas puhr and palpy.

did pick up 18" freddy at media play. now just need that 18" michael.

I have found nothing since finding the AOTC cup set. I noticed the same thing at TRU on Miss. I thought they must have found old cases in the back, but looks like the regional warehouse must have found some old cases. I don't think that they will be moving any time soon. I have noticed that the Targets have re-stocked with the Obi-Wan Maul cups. Now they all have a ton and they are just sitting there.

Nothing new again. The Aurora SuperTarget has some badly damaged Bounty Hunters if anyone is interested.