Page 143 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

You said it ces, theres NOTHING out right now. I did see the vintage packed Lightsabers at Super Target but thats it. Not even any good clearences.

Well the down time isnt too bad. Gives me time to save up for the Master Replicas Stormtrooper Blaster!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Nothing for a long time. I finally broke down and ordered the last wave of saga figures on-line. I don't want to miss Madine or Lando. I hope that for some of this stuff it will be like last year, nothing until around August and then a tidal wave of toys. I hope that we are swamped with OTC figures all the way through Christmas. It is worth the drought if it all pays off in the end. I don't collect carded figures, but the I want the 12 vintage OTC on the card. I just think that would be cool. I hope we start getting pounded here in the next couple of months. I miss seeing figures on the pegs!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I dont collect the figures as much either -maybe one here or there. But I am gonna get the 12" OTC figures in the vintage package -looks awesome!

I have been looking at th 12" figures too. The only 12" figures I have are Luke and Leia on Speederbikes. But the OTC Luke and Fett look amazing. They will be hard for me to resist.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

TRU on Mississippi had Darth Vader's TIE fighter yesterday, but not today. They had the LOTR mini mates 4-packs the other day, got mine, they are pretty nifty. Tody got Evil Homer and Elizabeth Bathory at EB at the Aurora Mall, which is currently under some major construction, which makes gettig into it and parkig, that much harder.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

TRU on Mississippi had the OTC X-Wing and TIE Fighter today. Only $19.99 a piece -not bad. I was expecting more. Nothing else other than that.

The regular price is $29.99, so they must be on sale today or something. Or TRU is slashing prices as it were... doubt it, but that would be nice.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I saw the OTC ships at TRU. Atleast with the Tie, they used the new model, but the x-wing, they used the sucky old model. I almost grabbed the Tie for an extra but decided to pass, since the new vintage carded figures will be out soon.
    I think I want to start saving up to get some of the Replicas like Jay, but they are so damn expensive.

Oh, I almost forgot. Has anyone seen the next wave of glasses? I have heard that other states have all five of them out. Our Targets just restocked with the first wave that is warming the shelves.

The Animated Clone Wars figures are on clearece at Greatland Target -marked down to some $5. Looks like they're getting ready to make room.

No sign of the other glass sets yet, I've been hearing reports ofthem going on clearence too.

The Star Wars Replicas I own are the #1s of my collection. They top everything I have collected -like owning something FROM Star Wars. They are expensive yes, I manage getting them by putting something away every payday and not looking at it (just knowing its there). Over a few months and a nice nest egg starts to form and when the price and the time is right I buy. I watch all the retail an secondary markets to see which are going for what prices. I've gotten some great deals too.

Even if you get just 1 replica -It'll definatly be your pride and joy. Like mine are!