Page 144 of 335 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

TRU on Mississippi has a TON of OTC Darth Vader TIE Fighters. Its a nice repain of the POTF2 version. The Vader figure is nothing special. Its the same POTF2 Vader that came in the Gunner Station line.

Yesterday I hit up every major store in town and nothing.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I made the same run as you JS, I never had a Darth X1 TIE fighter, so i picked one up at TRU, Now just need the Falcon, Slave 1, Sandcrawler, and Impereal shuttle and we will be good as gold.
    Last edited by mrhat; 07-09-2004 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Mispelling
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Hey, the SuperTarget in Aurora just restocked figures. They were all older waves unfortunately. If you need the animated yoda, they had a few on clearence.

The Superior/Louisville Super Target has Ozzel/Bossk/Dengar. And of course the OTC sabers. The Boulder Target has been clear for a long time. I hope OTC figures won't be like this.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

The Wal-Mart in Fort Morgan had the first wave of OTC figures! I got all the Dagobah guys but there was also an X-wing Luke, Jedi Luke, Princess Leia, Vader, Scout Trooper, Chewbacca, and two Hans (already a pegwarmer!). It was incredibly awesome to see all of them, even though they were spread out on the other toys in that aisle. So hopefully more OTC figures will spread out farther to this way for me and Dark Marble (in Boulder county).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yesterday (Saturday) I went to Wings over the Rockies to bid farewell to the X-Wing which has graced the hangar for as long as I can remember. Now it is being moved somewhere else, out of state. Now to the cool part. There was 1 toy booth in the place, and I have to say honestly, perhaps the best I have ever been to. This particular booth was for a local based store/website Toy Planet. The basic figs are very close to retail price, AND they had a LOT of the OTC. I picked up the Dagobah R2, Leia Bespin, Lobot, And Cloud Car Pilot, also I got the former thorn in my side Tanjus Spijeck. I went to the actual store earlier today. Jaw Dropping, It is literally a wherhouse store puts the old fan club "garage sales" look like an X-Wing in the Death Star Trench, 25% of their inventory is Star Wars. ANYTHING FROM ORANGE CARDED TO OTC is there!! Vehicles, cinema scenes, 12", Micro's, Deluxe, unleased, etc, etc, etc... Oh vist the site for more info: www.etoyplanet.com

mrhat, another COOL thing about the X-wing, is that once it's done with it's tour, it will be back at the Denver museum and under the care of the Rocky Mountain Fan Force group. If you belong to the forums at the Force.net, you can see the thread related to this topic HERE

They've already put in a lot of work getting it prepared for the grand tour

X-Wing Display at WOTR
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Thats good news, especially that it will come back to CO!!

I was suprised when the Fan Club donated the X-Wing to the Museum. I was there when it showed up in the Fan Club Warehouse.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Whoops! The toy place is called Planet Toys not vice versa, the website is actually www.eplanettoys.com Sorry if i confused anyone (Thanks to Jabba John L for pointing that out to me)