Page 145 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Wal-Mart on Abeline has ALL of the new OTC figures RIGHT NOW! (7/14 2:58 pm)

I picked up Yoda, great little figure. The others are pretty phenomanal too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I dont suppose any of you others are going to San Diego Comi-Con?

I'm not unfortunatly.

Whoa, Mrhat wasn't kidding! I went to Planet Toys today, and daaaamn!! They had almost an entire wall and an equally long aisle full of Star Wars stuff, plus tons more. They had the entire OTC set, and I got the Bespin wave. He said they had the VOTC figures yesterday and they already sold out! But he said we could call in ahead for them to hold stuff for us if we see it on their website. The guy really seemed to know this stuff, which was great. They're going to SDCC soon and maybe CIII next year, he said they might bring back some stuff. I also got some older figures I needed (SK-Z38, Sail Barge Leia, BoShek) and there is still so much there that I need. Even though it was a long way away, it was worth it. The prices on most things were great.

Now I won't have enough money for a month, though . . .

The Parker Wal-mart had a ton of the Bespin wave yesterday. Atleast 12 Cloud car pilots, Lobots, and Leias. Also several repack/repaints. I have to say that the new x-wing Luke looks much better.

I wasnt that impressed with Planet Toys. They had some serious over-pricing going on there. I thought the older Planet Toys was better. I was hoping to pick up a bunch of Vintage items, but they're selection was pretty small.

Well SDCC is coming up in a few days. *sigh*

What was overpriced? Some of the figures were kind of high but they were on sale for $7 which isn't too bad. However, I didn't really check into the vintage figures since I don't collect them.

Well the vintage they have is kinda limited, but like you Jabba John, not really my bag of chips, maybe if i had been born before 1985, but I wasn't so, theres that. I love the guy with the tattoo's, he knows what is going on. He called me when they got the dagobah wave in, 10 minutes after they got it. If I hadn't gotten them at Wal-Mart the day before I would have been there. I'll probly go over there on Sunday because i get my check on friday . According to the tattoo guy they have yet to get the Generals wave (lando, Han ATST, and Geeral Madine) according to him they were released very limitedly because of the OTC coing right arond the corner, however they are being re-packed in the OTC card, so they will be easier to find. But nothing new in my area as of late, going outin a bit to go scope things out.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Some Vintage OTC has come to Suncoast in Flatirons Crossing. They were 12.99 a pop however but I couldn't resist. I have yet to see anything OTC on the pegs so it was very nice to finally pick something up. I got Obi, Han, and Leia, so this was still the wave without Luke. Suncoast might be the place to watch for future figs.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

May have to check out the A-Mall Sncoast for the figs. Well for now nothing to report, mayb after i cash in my check I'll have to go on a long toy run. On a totally unrelatd story, I recieved my McFarline Monsters Accessory Pack today, pretty cool stuff!! Anyway hat out
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

At Flatiron Suncoast I got vintage Obi-Wan and Han, but no Leia or Luke. Thanks for the heads up, Dark Marble! These are great!