Page 149 of 335 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Made a big run today. Didn't find much. Hit thre K-marts (God I hate those stores) and no sign of the cantina set yet. I wish they would offer it on-line so I didn't have to go to there store. The Super-Target by the Aurora Mall had just been restocked. I grabbed the paint variation Boba Fett on the OTC card. They did have two grey jumpsuit Boba Fetts there. I passed at $30. TRU is shifting stuff around, so nothing currently out, but you may want to check back this evening.

SCORE! I picked up Vintage Luke, Darth Vader and Yoda this morning at TRU on Mississippi! They have reset their toy aisles. There were several of each. Must be a new case. Hopefully Luke will be easier to get now.

Darth Vader and Yoda are awesome figures. Vader comes with a lightsaber and hilt. Yoda has a gimer stick and snake!

I hate shopping there too ces. Everytime I go to K-Mart I think of depression and famine.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Everytime I go to K-Mart I think of depression and famine.
    ....now that's funny!

I got the Anakin cup set yesterday at Boulder Target, it was also $6.88. I think I will hit several stores tomorrow, including the TRU on Mississippi.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Found the OTC Cantina Scene at Kmart in Arvada They had 2 left.

Which Cantina set is it? The one with NEW Blue Snaggletooth or the one with Kitik (however you spell his name)????
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

the homicidal Dr. Evazan, the droid-hating bartender Wuher, and the oversized mantis Kitik Keed'kak
    Last edited by bauchi; 08-21-2004 at 07:38 AM.

I was gone for nearly 6 hours today, looking for SW stuff! My mom went to (as I can't drive) and it was really fun. Here's a list of finds:

*Aurora Wal-Mart - OTC figures, including most of Dagobah wave
    *Toys R Us on Mississippi - Vader's TIE, OTC Jedi Council 1, Buddy R2-D2 and C-3PO (but no new VOTC figures!)
    *All C's - No customer service! (can I get a rimshot?)
    *Aurora Target (Ellsworth, not Abilene) - OTC figures, including Greedo
    *Westminster Toys R Us - Vader's TIE, OTC Jedi Council 2, Luke & R2 Galactic Heroes (those are tiny!)
    *Broomfield Target - Luke cup set

It was cool to go to the stores that Jayspawn and others have mentioned. I only went to All C's to check it out, probably won't go back there again (they didn't have anything anyway). At Westminster TRU, we talked with another collector who was looking for Buddies because his wife said he could collect the whole set. Was that anyone from here? Just wondering.

At the Westminster Mall, that guy was there with all his stuff, it was really cool. There was a Trivial Pursuit competition that was at 2, we were there earlier, so we'll gi back next week so I can do it (it's Saturday at 2 near Sears). There was also a good-looking girl about my age, and she was talking about Sabé and Jango and Boba Fett to her friend. That was also really cool.

The new Wal-Mart Supercenter near the FlatIrons Crossing Mall opened today. They had nearly every OTC figure as well as the first three VOTC figures, which is more than I can say for my usual Wal-Mart. It was cool, since they also had some random groupings of four in different sections of the toy area.

A new WM supercenter opened in my area on Wednesday. They, too, had the first three VOTC figures but several HOF figures.