Page 150 of 334 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I went again to the set-up at the Westminster Mall yesterday, and this time I entered the trivia contest. There were only three other people in it - a guy with long hair, a guy with no hair, and a little kid. We had to stand about 15 feet away from him, and once he read the question, we would walk up to him and tell him our answer.

First question - what species is Chewbacca? Everyone but the little kid knew it was Wookiee. He got the 2004 Hoth Luke though, he said before that he wanted it.

Second question - what creatures do the Rebels ride on Hoth? Easy, tauntauns.

Third question - whose arm is lying on the floor of the cantina after Ben Kenobi cuts it off? This was also easy, Ponda Baba. Long-hair guy said Dr. Evazan, and bald guy didn't say anything. So I won! I got to pick out a figure from the selection first, so I got another 2003 Snowtrooper for dioramas. Then he decided to ask me more questions, just to see how far I could go.

Next - in what scene of the original trilogy could a home ice cream maker be seen? Of course, in the Bespin escape scene, Willrow Hood is holding it!

What are the last words spoken on Darth Vader's flagship, the Executor? I didn't know, but it was "Too late!"

After that, I talked with him about SW and his collection. It was really fun, he was really nice. He's going to Park Meadows Mall soon, so anyone nearthere should go! At one contest he said there were sixty people!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Not great, but at Boulder Target, they had UNleashed Bossk and Tusken Raider, plenty of each. There were Galactic Heroes Obi-Wan & Vader and Luke & R2-D2, and the Falcon, but in the other action figure aisle (behind the one with Star Wars). It was weird, why wouldn't they just put it with the other SW stuff?

I recieved Vintage Bib Fortuna, Nein Numb and AT-AT Commander in the mail today. Making me a few more figures closer to a complete set.

NewForceComics.com has shipped my Bossk MiniBust! Should be here in a few days!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

At my Targets here, I've found the Galactic Heroes in the Hot Wheels section.

The new BOssk MiniBust by Gentile Giant arrived at my doorstep this evening -its pretty damn cool. I tell ya, when Gentile Giant actually gets their product released, its the best of quality hands down.

Once again, I recomend getting this if you can. I got mine from NewForceComics.com

"First question - what species is Chewbacca? Everyone but the little kid knew it was Wookiee. He got the 2004 Hoth Luke though, he said before that he wanted it."

Man I wondered where my son got that from?! Sneaky little punk.
    "It would be unfortunate if I had to leave the [i]Mountain[/i] Garrison here." Darth Vader

Quote Originally Posted by tk1476
    "First question - what species is Chewbacca? Everyone but the little kid knew it was Wookiee. He got the 2004 Hoth Luke though, he said before that he wanted it."

Man I wondered where my son got that from?! Sneaky little punk.
    Hey, that's cool. Oh, and I forgot about one question: Darth Vader has twins, who are they? That was pretty early on.

I got to see and hold in may hands the Star Wars Trilogy DVD set a week and a half early. Looks pretty sweeeett!!! And very tempting being it wasnt comin out for another week and a half. Costco is going to be selling it for $43 something -thats pretty cheap. I've not heard of it being any less.

BTW, THX-1138 is playing that the Denver Pavillions. I've not had a chance to get down and see it but I'm gonna buy the DVD tomorrow anyways. REMINDER: There are 2 versions coming out. A single disc DVD and a more extensive 2-disc set. I recommend getting the 2-disc set!

Well, nothing really really new out there. I have found the OTC Jawas at Louisville Super Target, and the new Walmart and OTC biker scouts at Super Target but not the figs I am looking for. I have yet to find Lobot, or the Cloud Car pilots. I would only need one Lobot, but I need six CC pilots. I have two vintage cloud cars that could use some pilots and with another CC possible on the horizon, I might as well stock up. But I haven't found one pilot yet. Any of you guys finding these on pegs anywhere???
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I got a Cloud Car Pilot a few months ago when they started showing up in stores -cool figure! I see him pop up once and a while.

TRU on Mississippi has the new Endor Ambush 5-pack for $19.99. It was Endor Han, Logray, Wicket, Endor Rebel Soldier and Biker Scout w/ Speeder Bike.

Media Play on Mississippi has a few of the NEW Bossk Minibusts from Gentle Giant! He's $40.99 -well worth picking up. The quality is outstanding!

Did everyone pick up THX????