Page 155 of 334 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

The Boulder Target got in some of the VOTC figures today. I picked up the only Chewy and R2, but they had several of Boba and the Stormtrooper plus a Darth and Lando.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Woohoo! I got my Luke as Stormtrooper Exclusive Minibust in the mail today. Just days after winning it off Ebay. Another great collectible from Gentle Giant. Too bad not many people who wanted one got one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got a Cantina Set II today. It is okay. Too bad they didn't paint the Zutton like he is painted on the back. Picked it up at the Colfax Kmart. I hate that place even more than Wal-mart, so I am very happy that I won't be going back there any time soon.

I got the second Cantina set at the Broomfield Kmart last night, there were still a few there.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thanks for the tip Jabba, I picked mine up today. Also if anyone is interested the Broomfield K-Mart had almost every galactic hero figure set not including the stormies and the newest 3 sets. But everything else including 3P0/Chewy and Boba/Dengar.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I spotted 1 OTC Bib Fortuna at Greatland Target yesterday. He has a new face re-deux! Plenty of OTC Jawas, Tusken Raider, Madine, General Lando and AT-ST Han out there. Be on the lookout for the illusive OTC Imperial Scanning Crew member.

Picked up VOTC R2, Chewbacca, Boba and Stormtrooper at Super Target on Colorado Blvd. Now I have them all!!!!! They look great together.

Gentle Giant is shipping out its NEW Luke Skywalker as X-Wing Pilot Mini-Bust!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found the VOTC C-3PO today at Target Greatland and also now have the complete set. I really would love to find another one. I do have to say that I am a bit disappointed with the figure. It is not the same figure that is shown on the adds.
    I also picked up a Bib Fortuna today and Hoth Vader. Unfort I was beat out by seconds on the Gam Guards at both Targets here.

Today the S. Boulder Road WM had some of the later OTC figures, but not the last four. They also had VOTC Boba, Stormie, and Yoda.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Picked up the Y-Wing at TRU today and got a silver vader. Still haven't seen VOTC 3PO, all i need to complete my set of them.

I got my Sandcrawlers yesterday from AFX. They are really cool. Also today at Abeline Walmart I picked up the OTC Slave Leia, Gam Guard, ANH Darth Vader. Still have not seen the new Scanning crew AKA Imperial officer yet. They had several Bib Fortunas left if anyone needs them.