Page 156 of 334 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

I'm passing on the Y-Wing on account that I already have one that Target released, but...

still have not a Silver Vader. TRU has not made much an attempt to put out new product -I'm not gonna buy old stuff I already have just to get a Vader. So far it seems like a scam to move pegwarmers. Stock something!

BUT I did order the Episode III Teaser Poster off StarWarsShop.com AND I got lucky and scored a Chrome Jango Fett Mini-Bust for only $49.99! They go for a LOT more on Ebay. Now if only I could get a Vader Mini-Bust.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Broomfield Target had some new figures, and I got the only VOTC Chewbacca and Imperial Trooper. They had the rest of the ROTJ VOTC wave and Vader and Lando, plus the Endor OTC figures.

The new Westminster Target had a lot of figures, but mostly early 2004's Hoth and Tatooine waves.

S. Boulder Road WM had one VOTC C-3PO, so I got it, now I'm done with them! They also had Chewie, R2, Boba, and Yoda. For regular OTC they had most of the latter ones - Gam Guard (I got one), Bib, Slave Leia, both Vaders.

Ok, I few new things....

Media Play (in Aurora) got in the NEW Luke Skywalker as X-Wing Pilot Minibust by Gentle GIant. It runs $40.99 -standard price. Mine is in the mail from NewForce, anyways another awesome Star Wars collectible frm GG -everyone should get one of course! They also still have the Stormtrooper and Bossk Minibusts in stock.

Ahhhhh......Target still randomly stocking OTC figure. Still no sign of the Imperial Scanning Crew. Plenty of Slave I's sitting around.

Did everyone get their Silver Vader? I've not but I think I'll get mine from Amazon.

HA! I picked up the illusive Imperial Officer aka Imperial Scanning Crew at Greatland Target yesterday! He was the only one there -none of the other figures that came with him were there.

Reminder, Media Play apparently has 25% off action figures this week!

MediaPlay had the Michael/Loomis sets along with McFarlane Leatherface. Seems to be a good time for horror collectors.

Picked up Luke X-Wing bust, but that was all i could find noteworthy in prowling the stores today.

How did the Loomis set look? I'm a big Halloween fan (#1 and 2 mostly) and have thought about picking it up.

i picked up enough that i had to pass on the Halloween set, for now. Loomis looked really good, but was somewhat disappointed by the appearance of Michael. Really there isn't that much of him to sculpt, a jumpsuit and a mask that covers the entire head. The mask just looked a little wrong. But i'll eventually be picking one up, am really looking forward to a 18" version.

The new Halloween set looks good. For around $15 for 2 figures and a base is a great price. Loomis looks great. Michael looks good but he's already been done before by McFalane Toys-who did excellent 7" and 18" versions already.

TRU on Mississippi stocked a bunch of VOTC Stormtrooper, Chewie, R2, C-3PO, Yoda and Boba Fett. I picked up a Boba and Stormtrooper just to get a Silver Vader.

What do you think you're X-Wing Luke bust Darth Jax? Mine arrives on Thursday from New Force!

Thanks for the info, guys. I will wait until after the holidays to pick up the Halloween set.