Page 157 of 334 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

A few arrivals in the mail today. First, a display case for my Luke Jedi Lightsaber Replica! Looks awesome with my other saber replicas.

2nd, my Luke Skywalker and Gamorrean Guard Mini-Busts arrived. More awesome collectibles from Gentle Giant, both of them came with FREE Bust-Ups. Mine included Han Solo and Princess Leia.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey guys. TFAW.com has the "Kotobukiya Yoda & Mace Windu Pre-Painted Soft Vinyl Model Kit" on sale for 50% off. It is a scratch and dent bock, but who cares.
    Also I got the first 2005 wave in the mail from shop.starwars.com The figures are great. I still want to pick up several Rabe's to fill in for the other handmaidens.
    Things around here have been pretty quiet all of a sudden. Maybe this weekend.

Hiya ces - I couldnt find WHERE they moves the Just Found section too. Looks like we have out own Colorado section now. Cool. And now for some news......

MEDIA PLAY!!!! Yesterday got in cases of figures!!!!

- McFarlane's new Las Vegas Elvis figures -another winner for McFarlane (aftert a year full of duds, a winner is nice) for $13.99.

- They also got in NECA's new 18" Captain Jack Sparrow (both headsculpts) and 18" The Bride from Kill Bill. Very impressive figures I must say! They run 35.99 each!

- AND they recieved a case of Star Wars Bust-Ups! For those who dont know what a Bust-Up is. they are small, figural models (so to speak) they come in about 3-5 pieces that you up together. The 1st wave includes Yoda, Luke, Leia, Han, Chewy and C-3PO. They run $4.99 a piece at Media Play. They're very quaint. The boxes are sealed though so you cant tell which character you're getting yet. They're made by Gentle Giant (the company who makes the Mini-Busts).

Ok a few reminders. As most everyone knows, both the Animated Ewoks and Droids cartoons are hitting DVD this Tuesday. I've done some price comparing finding Circuit City for the best price at $8.99 each. Both live action Ewok movies also hit DVD together also on Tuesday, ALSO for $8.99 at Circuit City.

picked up VOTC 3PO at greatland target today, so now my collection is finally complete.

TRU at SW plaza had about a dozen of the imperial scanning troops.

wasnt sure if anyone is interested in the GG Mini & Micro Busts but I am Auctioning off my collection Below is a link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7936867233

Today the Flatirons Crossing Wal-Mart had some Tuskens, and I got one. It was a dollar off for some reason. There were a crapload of late OTC figures on an endcap near the regular figure section. There was a freakin' Shaak Ti for cryin' out loud, that store was barely in the planning stages when she came out!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Greatland Target had Hoth Vader, Slave Leia, Gamorrean Guard, Dearth Star Vader and Bib Fortuna. I love the new repaint the Gamorrean Guard got. Looks like a whole new figure!

For those who have not bought them yet and want a hell of a deal, Costco has the Animated Ewoks and Droids and the Ewok Adventure DVDs in a set together for $24.99.

For my birthday last night, among other things, I got POTC Amidala, Rabé, and Yarua! My mom got them Tuesday at Westminster TRU with the other two, I guess. Just a heads up, dunno if they're still there.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Media Play got in some of the new Mini-Lightsabers by Master Replicas. They recieved the Darth Vader and Count Dooku for $34.99. They're nice collectibles.