Page 158 of 334 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3339

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Just a reminder, Target has Star Wars figures on sale this week for $4.19 (I think its that much) Better buy up while you have the chance. The price increase is going to hit us soon! I paid $6.99 for Celebration Queen Amidala at TRU a few weeks ago.

Wont effect me much since I dont collect figures as much. Hell, Lord of the Rings figures will be cheaper and they have twice the detail and they are twice the size! Something is wrong with that!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

couldn't find anything on the star wars front despite looking for several days. i did pick up the 18" michael myers at mediaplay though. he's well worth it.

Picked up the Sandcrawler at Media Play today, it's a cool piece, I wasn't around for the original, so This is my first one. Also got a Yoda Bust-Up, which is relly neat too. That's about it. Happy Hunting to all!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I'm bettting on the Sandcrawler dropping in price the next few months so I passed for now. $60 is a little too high, especially since the Falcon only costs $50 and its twice the size.

Wal-Mart on Abeline now has 2 Star Wars sections. The smaller in the main action figures section and a larger one a few asiles over. The larger section has been stocked with TONS of Slave Leia, Death Star Vader, Hoth Vader, Gam Guard and Bib fortuna.

I haven't found anything in a while, but if anyone is interested Superior Super Target in Louisville had the corrected Boba/Dengar from galactic heroes. Nothing else though.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Sam Goody in Aurora Mall has a whole TON of Bust-Ups. BUT they put the price sticker in front of the little window so you cant tell at all what you're getting. A POX ON THEM!

Just a reminder, the Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King Special Extended DVD comes out today. I hope that everyone os planning on buying it. Its gonna be incredible!

Personally I am buying the Giftset which includes the DVD as well as a bonus Howard Shore DVD and Minas Tirith Statue! I believe Best Buy and Costco (if you're a member) have the best prices at $49.99. More than worth the price!

Jayspawn, just got TFAW.com's latest newsletter. they have the giftset listed at 31.99.

Woah! Now that is a good price! I picked mine up from Costco yesterday -its nice because I get a % of it back. And I spent the WHOLE evening last night watching it -much better!

actually spent the time researching TFAW's offer and it's only the EE, not the giftset for 31.99 so don't be kicking yourself. Had to go through plenty to find that out, all signs point to the giftset being the lower price as well.