Page 159 of 335 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

K-Mart on Colfax and Chambers had the "fab 5" aka Queen Amidala: Celebration Ceremony, Pablo-Jill, Rabe',Yarua, and Sly Moore, new case, so there were a few of ech left as far as I know.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Westminster TRU has Jedi Council Scene 3 & 4, several of each, and three Naboo Final Combat sets. They also had some repackaged Mace and Dooku Unleashed, and Rabé, Yarua, and Sly Moore. Unfortunately somehow they put out some old Palpatines, Endor Rebel Soldiers, and Djas Puhrs.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

since i was out christmas shopping today, i actually stopped at K-Mart. after browsing the toy aisle i remembered why i don't shop there. the aisles were a wasteland of old toys, all severely overpriced. do they really expect people to pay the marked price of $7.43 for OTC figures.

Greatland Target has EVERYTHING Star Wars on sale! Or clearence actually. The Slave I, VOTC 12". VOTC, Saga, Figure w/ Cup, OTC, OTC Millennium Falcon. Some good deals going on.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Score! I picked up the last 12" VOTC Stormtrooper at Greatland Target for only $6.89! Thats a lot better than the original $29.99 price!

I also got lucky again and picked up a Gold Count Dooku Mini-Lightsaber Replica from Media Play. This puts me at 4 Gold mini-sabers.

Awesome price on the 12". My target never clearances stuff out. It took them 10 months after every other Target to clearance out the At-At Lego set and I missed it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

At Wal-Mart on Abeline, I spotted Animated Clone Wars Series III Durge (repackaged) and Ventress (repackaged). They were $5.88 each.

Louisville/Superior Super Target had one each of animated ARC Trooper, Obi-Wan, Asajj, Durge, and Mace, and I got the ARC. They also had the first five POTC figures. Unfortunately, every figure was marked up to $6.99!

Yesterday the Lafayette Wal-Mart had the POTC Cantina wave, and I got the only three. There were no more POTC there, but luckily they were still under $5.

Hey all,
    Did you see that Entertainment Earth has an Exclusive SW Clone Trooper Troop Builder Set

They are the super articulated figures. Pretty expensive at $119.99 per figure. After shipping and Tax it works out to $8.50 per figure. Not too bad, but still expensive.

Not much around lately. I have just found remnants of the Cartoon Clone War figures and Wave 1 of POTC. I'm one the prowl for wave 2