Page 160 of 334 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3339

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Yeah Wal-Mart hasnt marked up their figures yet. They have most of them on sale now though. Havnt picked up anything for a while myself. I'm still impatiently awaiting my Stormtrooper Blaster Replica to start shipping!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The C-3PO mini-bust should be shipping out from Gentle Giant any time now. If you're looking to get one for a good price, NewForceComics.com has them for preorder still for $39.99. Should be another awesome collectible.

YES!! A very decent little haul today. Boulder Target had animated clone wars, and I got the new ani, arc troop, yellow clone, red clone, and the general!! Now all I need is the blue clone and I am set!!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    YES!! A very decent little haul today. Boulder Target had animated clone wars, and I got the new ani, arc troop, yellow clone, red clone, and the general!! Now all I need is the blue clone and I am set!!
    Dang, I missed them!

Superior Super Target had the Cantina POTC wave, if anyone still needs them.

Yep, I made it down to Superior Target this afternoon looking for the blue clone and found the cantina wave. It has been a great day for figs. That might not happen again for a while. Jabba, let me know what you need and I will keep an eye out. Boulder Target still had one general, ani, and arc when I left this morning. It might be worth a look.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

No Star Wars but I found freshly stocked Lord of the Rings figures at TRU today. I picked up Isildur and NEW Gandalf the Grey. Both amazing figures!

I had a pretty good hunt yesterday. I was able to pick up the Cantina wave minus Myo. I think he is going to be difficult to find. I also grabbed the Yellow and blue clone trooper. This was all at the Commerce City Wal-mart. Crap hole of a place, but at least I found them, and they were cheap (Relatively). I got the clones for $5.55, and the other figures for clearence of $3 and change. I am seeing the C-3PO bust around town. I preordered mine too from NewForce. I'm going to be mad if I don't get it. I waited for the Yoda bust too, and then NewForce cancled my order and I never got it.

Yes!!! I got animated Grievous, Anakin, and the blue and yellow Clones today at Flatiron Crossing Wal-Mart for $5.55 each. They had tags for Episode III figures for $5.88, which I assume are the preview figures, since they'll likely expand the SW section to a much larger area for a while in April. They also had the Titanium Series.

Just a reminder, the Star Wars issue of Vanity Fair came out today with a another awesome cover! I picked mine up!

Also, Gentle Giant's NEW C-3PO Mini-Bust has been released. Suncoast at Aurora Mall had several today. Another great Star Wars collectible. They run $39.99. I encourage everyone to get one!

My new Insider arrived ;ast night, so if you haven't gotten it yet, it should arrive today or tomorrow. Pretty good issue.
    Is anyone planning on going to Celebration III? I cannot make it this time around. If anyone is planning on going, I would gladly trade a Jorg Sacul figure for the new exclusive figure.