Page 162 of 335 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Dammit! I was thinking about going to that Wal-Mart today, but I didn't. Next time you see them, will you hide them for me?

I am going to CIII, I will get you one.

Jabba your the best!!!!! I am making frequent toy runs lately so when I run across them you are covered!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    Jabba your the best!!!!! I am making frequent toy runs lately so when I run across them you are covered!
    Thanks! Actually, I got all four of them last night at the same Wal-Mart, the pegs were full of them, so no need to hide them. I still need the red clone and I will look for the blue one for you.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

There's some few pictures of Toy Fair UK, the best ones interesting me are the "Revenge of the Sith" Lightsabers on the way! I've already started budgeting my Star Wars Collecting for '05.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Preview wave all over today. I found remnants at the Targets on Havana and Sable

Woohoo!!!! My Stormtrooper Blaster from Master Replicas arrived today!!!! More details to come!!!!

Alright! Alright! The Stormtrooper Blaster finally arrived! After constant delays since September. UPS dropped it off and this box was HUGE! and very heavy. It took about 10 minuets to get into it -there was one box inside of another and protected with LOTS of bubble wrap. Finally I got to the blaster, there was lots of padding around the scope and more finely detailed parts. It weighs about 20 or so pounds and has a matte black finish with silver accents and mechanics. Feels great to hold, but you'd be safer running round your house with a toy blaster than this one. The display case it came with is beautiful -the blaster sits in perfectly. I recieved number 608/3500. This is my favorite part of Star Wars Collecting.

And my C-3PO minibust has shipped out and on the way from New Force! Haha!

Jay, you will really like the C-3PO. I got mine last week. Now I just wish that I could afford the C-3PO statue. I also got the Chrome Stormtrooper from shop.starwars.com. He is great. www.southernisland.com has the clone war Obi-Wan statue on sale for $50. They also have the ARC trooper and Ventress.

Oh man, thats a good deal! I'm glad you picked up the CPO bust ces!

I just purchased my Celebration Badge! Now I need to figure out my airline schedule!

either the preview characters are shipping separately or Mr. Wookie Warrior may be our first pegwarmer from ROTS. Target had none of the other preview figures but over a dozen of the wookies hanging from the pegs today. did find myself a scout trooper and sandtrooper at TRU, can never have enough imperial troops.

Check Wally World and, if you have them in Colorado, Meijer. The figures have been showing up at those places in my area.