Page 163 of 334 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    Check Wally World and, if you have them in Colorado, Meijer. The figures have been showing up at those places in my area.
    And they're cheaper, too!

Found the 4 prevow figures at Target by the A-Mall, they had a few of each.. this was about.. oh 10-11 a.m. ...
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

It'd be nice if we had those stores! Well tomorrow is the official release date for the Episode III merchandise. So it should be about everywhere.

Gentle Giant was supposed to be offering their Exclusive Han as Stormtrooper Bust today -but BLEW IT!! So we'll see how they grovel to make it up to Collector's they let down and ****ed off.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Correction: tomorrow is the release date for the Episode III PREVIEW merchandise!

Hey! My C-3PO Mini-Bust arrived today! I got 1557/8000. Very impressive I must say.

I'm looking into ordering some of the 2005 Master Replicas. Specifically, the Han Solo 'ESB' Blaster and Master Yoda 'ROTS' Lightsaber.

Well, my Exclusive Han Solo as Stormtrooper Bust arrived in the mail. At 7:00 in the morning from FedEx no less. And let me tell ya, its pretty awesome! The Harrison Ford likeness is incredible! Another winner from Gentle Giant! But what a NIGHTMARE it was or order -good god! I spend 3 1/2 hours online clicking Add To Cart, Add To Cart, Add To Cart, Add To Cart...so on and so on. Finally it went to a shopping basket! Arg!

I got my Han Stormtrooper bust earlier in the week. They did do a really good job on him. Jay I had the same problem you did with ordering the Stormtrooper Luke. It ended up selling out while I was wasting time trying to order it. I would have loved to have gotten the bust, especially now with the Han.
    Has anyone found Anakin's Starfighter yet?

I got lucky and won the Stormtrooper Luke bust off Ebay for like $45.00. I have most of my mini-busts in storage due to lack of display space.

No sign of the Starfighter yet.

I found Unleashed IG-88 at Target yesterday. There was only 1 and no sign of the Stormtrooper (which I'm looking forward to).

Went out shopping today. Ventured out to Park Meadows. I picked up this awesome black t-shirt with a white Galactic Empire logo on the front at Hot Topic. Little pricey at $18.00 but worth it. I've attached a picture and link below.

Hit up every Target, TRU, and Wal-Mart along the way. Didnt find a thing! I was hoping to find an Unleashed Stormtrooper -they seem to be the most popular.

http://www.hottopic.com/store/produc...=0&ITEM=204995