Page 164 of 335 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3341

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Hot Topic and Suncoast are both carrying more SW merchandise. I bought my first bust-ups at Hot Topic.

I must not get out often enough. But the K-Mart on Arapahoe/ I70 isnt there! Its a Home Depot now! Boy was I supprised.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Went out shopping today. Ventured out to Park Meadows. I picked up this awesome black t-shirt with a white Galactic Empire logo on the front at Hot Topic. Little pricey at $18.00 but worth it. I've attached a picture and link below.

Hit up every Target, TRU, and Wal-Mart along the way. Didnt find a thing! I was hoping to find an Unleashed Stormtrooper -they seem to be the most popular.

http://www.hottopic.com/store/produc...=0&ITEM=204995
    Yeah, Hot Topic has a lot of good SW clothes, as well as Napoleon Dynamite. I need to get some more SW shirts, the only one I have now is a Jedi Training Academy one from Disneyland.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I need to pick up a new Tee or two for C3.

I'm glad you're going as well OC47150.

Oh Man! Today is a though day for us High-End Star Wars Collectors! Everyone should check out the new 20" Darth Vader Statue from Sideshow Toy! Limited to 2,000 pieces. StarWarsShop.com is selling them early for $350! Ouch! But looks more than worth the price! Dilemas, dilemas....Should I get the slightly smaller Gentle Giant Vader Statue OR drop the bigger wad for the more limited Sideshow Vader Statue? Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I'm glad you're going as well OC47150.

Oh Man! Today is a though day for us High-End Star Wars Collectors! Everyone should check out the new 20" Darth Vader Statue from Sideshow Toy! Limited to 2,000 pieces. StarWarsShop.com is selling them early for $350! Ouch! But looks more than worth the price! Dilemas, dilemas....Should I get the slightly smaller Gentle Giant Vader Statue OR drop the bigger wad for the more limited Sideshow Vader Statue? Anybody?

I've made C1 and C2, so I can't miss C3!

Blah! I went to work and now its sold out. Buts thats ok. Sideshow is still going to sell it on their site.

And they do! I got my order for the Vader Statue in!

OoooohhWee! This has been an expensive year already! Granted the Vader Statue doesnt ship till November/December.

I went on a late toy run last night. Spotted the Preview Anakin's Starfighter at TRU on Mississippi AND at Super Target by Aurora Mall. It was $19.99.

Woah! I'm approaching 3,000 posts! I'm thinking about changing my avatar to commerate it!

i picked up ani's fighter late last nite as well. package is good, but what's with the sneak preview stickers? have to wait until i find another before i'll open it though. on a side note the pegs at my target are now clogged with wookie warriors, still haven't seen the other preview figs just mr. wookie.