Page 165 of 334 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3340

Re: Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Got my CIII tickets today. See some of you there!

Yesterday at the Superior Super Target, I got Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, and there were three others. They also had the new Unleashed Stormtrooper and IG-88.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I should be getting my CIII tickets then soon! Glad to hear!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well here it is. My 3,000th post!

What can I say? Star Wars is great! Its gonna be a great year for Star Wars Collectibles. "Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" comes out this year. I got Celebration III planned out. Convention and airline tickets and hotel are all paid for. Feeling great!

Westminster TRU had some Wookiee Water Blasters in the front as well as Anakin's Starfighter in the regular area. They also had the preview figures and some $12 Jedi Council sets. Nothing huge though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Unhappy howdy fellow colo-aloans,

been a while since i had anything to post here but i thought following should be brought to yall's attention:
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...0&page=2&pp=38
    vt

Re: howdy fellow colo-aloans,

Good to hear from ya again Vulcantouch!

I heard about r2, I'm very sorry and I'm praying for her. Unfortunatly I've never actually met r2. But its ironic in that we've both gone to several Star Wars/ Fan Club events in the past -many times and we've never actually met.

Vulcantouch -I sent you a PM reguarding your post! Thank you!

Hey my Chewbacca Statue that I accidently won off Ebay arrived today! I recieved number 212/3000. And Hoooweee! You can smell the paint job on him! Hes pretty fragile in places too. Excellent collectible! I'm running out of room to display!

Picked up Unleashed Stormtrooper at Greatland Target today! They had several IG-88 and Aurra Sing -but only 1 trooper! He's gotta be one of my favorites!

The stormie is sweet.

I still need to get Aurra.

Hey, has anybody checked with area TRU stores to see if they are doing Midnight Madness? I went the other day -but totally forgot to ask if they were.